Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakeOfDiamonds

11-20-2013

Just a Pro-Tip to those of you who haven't finished the Shadow Isles Campaign yet;

In the second Elise boss battle (spider form), don't focus Vilemaw OR Elise. Go for the 'Sacrifices'. If Vilemaw last hits them, he heals for quite a significant amount. Vilemaw healing by any means results in Elise gaining 60% of whatever he healed for, and also refreshes the cooldowns on all of her abilities. Because Vilemaw can drain your life on every third basic hit though, Elise becomes nearly cooldown'less. This is horrendously difficult. So focus the battle in this order for maximum efficiency;

1). Sacrifices
2). Vilemaw
3). Elise

Good luck! I'm about to follow up on a quest I received from a crow (raven?) named Beatrice. That's Swain's bird, right? Haha, not sure I'm prepared for a quest from Noxus High Command.

Vesh

Game Designer

11-20-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfDiamonds View Post
Just a Pro-Tip to those of you who haven't finished the Shadow Isles Campaign yet;

In the second Elise boss battle (spider form), don't focus Vilemaw OR Elise. Go for the 'Sacrifices'. If Vilemaw last hits them, he heals for quite a significant amount. Vilemaw healing by any means results in Elise gaining 60% of whatever he healed for, and also refreshes the cooldowns on all of her abilities. Because Vilemaw can drain your life on every third basic hit though, Elise becomes nearly cooldown'less. This is horrendously difficult. So focus the battle in this order for maximum efficiency;

1). Sacrifices
2). Vilemaw
3). Elise

Good luck! I'm about to follow up on a quest I received from a crow (raven?) named Beatrice. That's Swain's bird, right? Haha, not sure I'm prepared for a quest from Noxus High Command.

This is especially important if you're playing as a champion with little to no AoE. Brand can get away with throwing a pillar of flame over towards the sacrifices every so often but Warwick has to focus them down as they spawn.

Renektons Lover

11-20-2013

BTW, is anybody else stuck in the Popstar Ahri sidequest? I can't find the fifth ticket for Annie q-q i've searcehd everywhere and I can't find any other glittery tickets

Calderweiss

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1 Ty View Post
So 80% of this community think its "cool" to act like 8 yr olds on the internet and play make believe story telling... Like I don't understand what any of you take from this other then reading the bull**** people make up.

How is this fun?

Go talk to a female........... if your gay, I guess it kinda makes sense.
So if I act like a ****** like you I get women?

I'm pretty nice, and I have a special lady, thank you very much.

Also you're sort of insulting rioters.

I bet you're still stuck on teemo in the Garen campaign and that's why you're mad.

Rucima

11-20-2013

This is what league is missing, would it really be so hard to use some of that ridiculous amount of money to add some new creative content to the mix?

PsychoSim

11-20-2013

QUESTION:
What are you playing?

Oh man... I think I just got trolled...

Frayace

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSim View Post
QUESTION:
What are you playing?

Oh man... I think I just got trolled...
At least you realized.....

how awesome League of Legends is.

PhDElitist

11-20-2013

I'm a nooblord

Tried to run through the boss fight with Olaf and got absolutely pubstomped. I just figured since he wasn't played much I could just breeze through it, but now soon as I get groundslammed I blow the hell up.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourEffortsAreIn View Post
Guys I have a question

I heard a rumor that Twisted Fate is a playable character and to unlock him you need to beat Graves's storyline on legendary difficulty 15 times without dying.

Is this true, or just bs? I don't exactly want to put in the time and resources only to find out it was false all along.
A simpler means is by unlocking through Fortune Tokens won in Miss Fortune's Roulette game. You get 1 spin per difficulty star for each Bounty Hunter quest you complete. And you can even save up the spin count for later as more unlockables become available for unlock.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
This is especially important if you're playing as a champion with little to no AoE. Brand can get away with throwing a pillar of flame over towards the sacrifices every so often but Warwick has to focus them down as they spawn.
Ironically, Fiora with Hydra equipped let's her focus entirely on Vilemaw and still hit everything.

Hydra is most easily obtained if you clear her Duel with Darius with an S or better. An A rank will only guarantee Tiamat. Tiamat can be randomly rewarded with any other ranking though. He is pretty far down the list of duels.