Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calderweiss

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Zilean View Post
Its true, but its not fully worth the effort unless you want 100% clear, Twisted Fate isn't the best of a character, still usable by all means. But there are better choices. Especially due to act 6 of Grave's story being what some consider the absolute hardest mission in the game on legendary difficulty.
Ugh, there's an easier way.
You have to beat Grave's story at least once, and on the second playthrough, in the market area, you want to go in the fortune teller's abode. It was closed on the first playthrough but this time if you give her the jester's mask (you did keep the mask, right?) then she will hand you a deck of cards. Take these to the bar, talk to the man playing the piano, and he will lead you to a back room. A cutscene plays and after you beat the playthrough his story is unlocked.

The 15 times on legendary was the alternate way, I thought. I guess I'm just lucky.

SuperKingDerp

11-20-2013

Anyone mind helping me with the Lucian quest line? I'm kind of stuck on the fight with Mordekaiser. I already got Vayne to join me for this level, but Morde just keeps stealing her ghost and using it against me. Those silver bolts hurt...

Calderweiss

11-20-2013

Would someone please help me with the Tristana campaign? I just can't beat veigar.

I don't have all the best items, I"m running Bloodthirster Stattik Shiv zerks and a spare dorans. Should I REALLY go back and do the lulu side challenges to try and get the quicksilver sash? Because chasing pix is infuriating but the item might be worth it.

Should I just sell my ad and take ap or do the lulu quests?
****ing pitfalls.

Shaiandra

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKingDerp View Post
Anyone mind helping me with the Lucian quest line? I'm kind of stuck on the fight with Mordekaiser. I already got Vayne to join me for this level, but Morde just keeps stealing her ghost and using it against me. Those silver bolts hurt...
Might be easier to solo it then. Or, keep her, but just before she dies, open the menu and remove all her gear. She can't use Silver Bolts without a crossbow.

Calderweiss

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKingDerp View Post
Go back, do the soraka side missions and get mikaels. It takes a little while but it's worth it, and you'll need it for thresh, trust me on that one.

Understand that there IS always an alternative way to approach things. Going for odd items is the way to win this game sometimes if you just have trouble dashing out of his siphons.

(I hate getting condemned too, it's so painful when mordekaiser just wails on your face)

Calderweiss

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
Might be easier to solo it then. Or, keep her, but just before she dies, open the menu and remove all her gear. She can't use Silver Bolts without a crossbow.
Wouldn;t you want to keep her for the bonus assist gold, and for the gold to carry over when you switch to her campaign? Morde is worth a lot, you know.

TyPell

11-20-2013

Dumb thread

Shaiandra

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderweiss View Post
Wouldn;t you want to keep her for the bonus assist gold, and for the gold to carry over when you switch to her campaign? Morde is worth a lot, you know.
As long as you can kill Morde rather quickly after Vayne dies, she's still credited for the assist. Though I guess it is true that you should get Mikael's at some point anyway.

Frayace

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderweiss View Post
Would someone please help me with the Tristana campaign? I just can't beat veigar.

I don't have all the best items, I"m running Bloodthirster Stattik Shiv zerks and a spare dorans. Should I REALLY go back and do the lulu side challenges to try and get the quicksilver sash? Because chasing pix is infuriating but the item might be worth it.

Should I just sell my ad and take ap or do the lulu quests?
****ing pitfalls.
I found it easy to save up some gold and go to Ionia to get a maw of malmortus from the black market store there.
I would not go AP against Veigar because his ultimate will do more damage to you that way, and you're already squishy enough.
Also, chasing Pix as Tristana isnt that bad, when pix tries to run a around a corner, jump over the wall to catch him, that should ussually work.

SuperKingDerp

11-20-2013

Finally beat Morde, had Vayne sneak into the fight from behind while he was distracted trying to hit me. But right after the fight I did not expect Thresh to come in and fight me right away.

I lost to him and now have to restart the entire damn fight! Any advice for taking out Thresh? I can handle Morde now that I know the trick.