Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

11-20-2013

As I jungle main I have thought about pve in this game. Prime world is doing it. It might be a good idea.

VerySuperHero

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiure View Post
league of legends?

I've just started this for the first time very recently. It's a shame not all of the champions are available right up front - i would have liked to have used the champs i unlocked by playing the optional pvp mode. I guess having someone as ridiculous as riven on the very first mission would have made for a pretty easy game though.

So far my favorite side mission is the katarina racing game. It looks simple and easy but there's a lot of quick, on-the-spot decision making (you can't just eeeeeeee across the field - gotta use the other skills too to get more kills). I've been trying to reduce my time by going for the finish line instead of killing the other katarina because the one on expert purportedly is stronger than you are and it won't help to attack her.
league of legends is a moba. Tell me how to play this campaign and stop drivin me crazy. By this, i Mean campaign. Please tell me

BorfinUrfdob

11-20-2013

You've had a bunch of people tell you it's fake.

You can't find it on google.

You KNOW how bad Riot's bot AI is.

And you're STILL gullible enough to believe the trolls?

Djiimon

11-20-2013

I prefer to always do Viktor's "The Fittest" side quest at the start of Act I of any given campaign and get the Yellow Augment, the health and regen it gives is redonk and lets me focus purely on offense. The only downside is that anything water-based will DESTROY you until you get to Act IV and you complete Viktor's "Perfect Form" quest.

Achaemenes0x7CA

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Zilean View Post
The front entrance to Viktor's warehouse is a trap, I would not recomend going through it unless you want to fight an army of his robots. The real entrance to the building is actually secretly in the back hidden beneath all the dumpsters. Hope this helped.

Now anyone mind helping me with the clock tower level? Every time I try to complete it, I get sent back in time due to Zilean's powers...
Did you talk to Volibear before completing it? Volibear will give you an item that will help you avoid Zilean.

Am I the only one who cried during the ending of Shyvana's arc? Havent cried so hard ever since the scene at the end of FFVII's disk one. The lore team has done a damn good job in refining this game's story.

TimelordMu

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
DOnt listen to this guy. Tells you its fake then asks for help with Garen...

I haven't gone through with Draven but I bet if you got the right pieces from Swain and Talon you could probably get Urgot to craft a BOTRK. Garen can cancel the slow with his Q but you also get a speed boost, so you should be able to kite him I would imagine. Also a key to playing Draven is to keep catching those axes! Your damage kind of goes kaput if you miss them. Draven is supposed to be one of the harder champs to go through with for that very reason.
Stick with it though, playing the league of Draven side-quest as Draven is probably the best thing I've ever seen. Everyone in the stands is also Draven and it has a bonus music track, awesome dialogue too. If you can clear it without missing any axes you get the skin for rift where his axes look like the Draven ward skins.

Rykaal

11-20-2013

Anyone able to give me advice for getting 100% in the Quinn chapter? I already completed it, but seem to be missing 1 item from the freljord section of the mission. I think it might be Lissandra's scepter item i'm missing, but have no idea how to get it.

Vesh

Game Designer

11-20-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

sorry if this has already been answered and i'm repeating someone, but when i played through as darius i was stuck on this part for hours before i thought to change my boot enchantment to furor. the extra speed you get in between hits should allow you to dodge ground slam as long as you don't corner yourself.

Supreme Evaine

11-20-2013

I'm so confused. .__.

Azihayya

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Joyful View Post
I'm so confused. .__.

As you should be...

As you should be...