Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TyrantOfHades

11-19-2013

Man has anyone datamined files for the supposed "Void" Update?

MidoriKatsu

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantOfHades View Post
Man has anyone datamined files for the supposed "Void" Update?
No... sorry. Even if we did, they are highly tentative. Riot announced early in the summer that they were working on an Icathia campaign though... I hope to see some void action.

Karmaic Avidity

11-19-2013

Good to see this help thread popped up. Can you guys help me?

I'm trying to earn the "End of Reign" award, the one that gives you the Justicar Syndra skin, but I just can't seem to get it.

It says I have to have Karma, Irelia, and Syndra on my team and complete the Zed arc, but the thing is, whenever I go to fight Zed, no matter who I choose as my leader, he always kills my other two partners first, and then he just kind of decimates me. The closest I've gotten so far is giving Irelia the Guardian Angel item, the one you get from the Zilean arc, because she dies first, giving Karma the Zhonya's Ring item from one of the secret vault missions, and with me using Syndra and taking the Unholy Grail item from the "Referrals of Discord" mission.

I think the problem is that Zed switches places too quickly and before I can hit him with anything, I can't use Syndra's spheres quick enough, Karma's Soul Flare takes too long to charge up, and Irelia can't lock down Zed long enough to deal any damage. I don't know how to handle him, and I keep losing gold trying to get this reward. PLEASE does anyone have any tips?

I thought of doing one other thing, which is giving Karma the Crucible of Mikael item and giving Irelia the Randuin's Omen from the Chrono Trigger side quest. I think this combo, along with Syndra being the leader and having Zhonya's Ring, would be beneficial and let me survive the second half of the fight when Zed starts three+ shadows, but the Teamwork stat with this combo isn't high enough to actually allow this. Is there some kind of side quest or hidden mission that I can do to maybe buff the teamwork stat? I'm so lost D: Please halp :c

My Desired Name

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gerBl00d27 View Post
I heard you get to fight Count Morello and his Bat of Power Loss in the Irelia story arc. Is this true?
Yes, but you don't actually get to fight him in person. First, he traps you in a place called Plane of the Lost Souls.. you have to face the spectral forms of Xin Zhao, Jax, and Rengar all at once, because they rule the Plane of Lost Souls.

First of all, Rengar is invisible during the fight (you can only see shadows of him running around in the backgroud) and you can't hurt him, but you will need to avoid his bola strikes, because if you get caught by one he will literally take away a fourth of your health, and you will be crippled. Basically, run around and try to kite Jax, but avoid Xin Zhao as best you can because he's harder to kill, but does a bit less damage.

Xin will try to charge you, so you get Jax in between the both of you. If Jax is counterstriking and Xin charges into him, he will suffer some damage and be stunned for a little bit. During this time, you can try to fight Jax. Beware when you kill Jax, because Rengar will immediately try to pounce on you from a random direction, which is an instant kill. He will still throw bolas at you, but from this point on, he will occasionally continue to pounce on you. Same thing happens if you manage to kill Xin Zhao first.

Now you can fight Xin Zhao head on. He does a high amount of damage. If you're squishy, just continue to kite. Beware of his crescent sweep. If you get caught, you're probably going to die very fast.

If you beat Xin Zhao and you're fighting Jax next, he's going to run around and taunt you, and jump onto you and random intervals. He has a high DPS but low burst damage, so try and take advantage of that. Don't fight him directly for too long because he will whoop your ass.

After you beat him, Rengar is going to pop out and run directly at you. When he reaches you, the game will prompt you to press a random button on your keyboard. If you miss it, Rengar will slice your facing, causing very high damage. If you hit it, you will dodge his attack. Then, you need to burst him down really fast because he's not very tough. He hits like a monster though, so watch out.

After you kill Rengar, you need to reach the end of the arena and read an incantation which will release their souls. Then you get to watch a cutscene, but I won't spoil it for you..

X SkeletonCandy

11-19-2013

When is the Shurima expansion pack coming out? I heard early 2014, but it seems like forever.

Strident

11-19-2013

Holy ****, you guys ****ing scared me. I thought someone beat me to the punch in making my game.

kushmoke

11-19-2013

Is this really 25 pages of troll somebody give me a link to this game xD PLEASE

JakeOfDiamonds

11-19-2013

I've started the Twitch sidequest, but I have no idea how to continue it and access the sewers level. The only place I can even fathom the entrance being is within Viktor's 'Abandoned' Warehouse. Any tips? Am I close?

Maximum Zilean

11-19-2013

The front entrance to Viktor's warehouse is a trap, I would not recomend going through it unless you want to fight an army of his robots. The real entrance to the building is actually secretly in the back hidden beneath all the dumpsters. Hope this helped.

Now anyone mind helping me with the clock tower level? Every time I try to complete it, I get sent back in time due to Zilean's powers...

JakeOfDiamonds

11-19-2013

Ahh, I can return the favor for your assistance.

You need two key items (careful though, if you pick them up in the wrong order, there's still a glitch that keeps them in your inventory even when the quest is finished, taking up valuable slots) to avoid Zilean's powers.

1). Pix's Dust. This'll require either getting really lucky and having it appear as a crafting item in a shop. Or you can travel to Bandle City and talk to enough townspeople until they mention the Yordle Girl that disappeared a few centuries ago. This'll allow you access to The Glade if you head West from the city.

2). Laurent Family Crest. Naturally, you must best Fiora's Father, in a duel. He cheats though, so be wary. If you go in with a cunning level higher than his however, you can call him out on it and instantly obtain the item with the promise to 'keep quiet'. If you choose the wrong option and tell him you'll reveal his secret to the public, you'll sometimes encounter a random encounter when entering Demacia with 'House Laurent Mercenaries'. They're no hassle to beat, but sometimes you can be in a hurry and the extra battle just grinds on your nerves. So many parries and blocked hits.