Skin Purchase Not Working

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anickolas

Recruiter

11-19-2013

Monday November 18th I purchased the Pool Party Ziggs Skin. The amount of Riot Points, 1350, was deducted from my balance. When I went into Champion Select, I tried to select my new skin, and saw that it was not unlocked. After the game I return to the purchase screen and see that the skin I wished to purchase was still available for purchase. I then went to the Purchases section, and saw that I had indeed purchased the Pool Party Ziggs Skin. I, thinking the purchase was merely delayed, returned to Champion Select. After once again attempting to select the Pool Party Ziggs Skin, I noticed it was still "To Be Unlocked".
I would greatly appreciate it if this matter were resolved.
Thank you and good day,
Anickolas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

11-19-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anickolas View Post
Monday November 18th I purchased the Pool Party Ziggs Skin. The amount of Riot Points, 1350, was deducted from my balance. When I went into Champion Select, I tried to select my new skin, and saw that it was not unlocked. After the game I return to the purchase screen and see that the skin I wished to purchase was still available for purchase. I then went to the Purchases section, and saw that I had indeed purchased the Pool Party Ziggs Skin. I, thinking the purchase was merely delayed, returned to Champion Select. After once again attempting to select the Pool Party Ziggs Skin, I noticed it was still "To Be Unlocked".
I would greatly appreciate it if this matter were resolved.
Thank you and good day,
Anickolas
You need to submit a request to player support to resolve issues with billing, not the bug report forums. link here