Name a a MTG legends you'd like to see as champion....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akorvyr

11-19-2013

Phage the Untouchable/Jeska, Warrior Adept. She is the reason Nicol Bolas has his panties twisted.

or

Thraximundar, because painting Runeterra red is far better than painting it pink, yes Jinx I'm talking to you.

Neswii

11-19-2013

Isperia, Supreme Judge
passive: Whenever a champion deals damage to a nearby ally or Isperia hits a champion with an ability, Isperia's cooldowns are reduced by 1 second.
q: Judge's Familiar: Summons a bird that follows Isperia or target that acts as a spell shield and then dies, it also attacks nearby units.
w: Inaction Injunction: stun
e: Fall of the Gavel: Makes a shield that blocks next basic attack or turret shot and heals 5% of Isperia's or target's missing health.
r: Sphinx's Revelation: Heal all nearby allies and reduce their cooldowns by 20 seconds.

SgtPepperjack

11-19-2013

Well, we already have Avacyn, Angel of Hope (Diana) and Iona, Shield of Emeria (Kayle).

I think Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief would make a cool champion. LoL needs more vampires.

Dusk707

11-19-2013

If we go with vampires, Sorin, Lord of Innistrad gets my vote.

Dusk707

11-19-2013

Bruna, Light of Alabaster
Passive: Auras your team controls are no longer unique and affect Bruna even when she is not with range.
Q: Aura Pulse. Bruna let's loose a burst of magical energy on target enemy, dealing aoe damage in a small area
W: Focus. Passive. Aura effects on Bruna are increased by 20/25/30/35/40%. This effec is doubled if Bruna is with range of the aura.
E: Aura Wave. Bruna releases a wave of magic, dealing damage and slowing enemies it comes in contact with. Damage and slow duration in crease with distance.
R: Aura Miracle. Bruna summons holy light from above to heal all allies in a certain range and deal damage to all enemies within a certain range.

Vesh

Game Designer

11-19-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Freyalise. she was my favorite planeswalker.

CauldronBorn49

11-19-2013

"Doran, the Siege Tower", because somehow turning his static ability into something that makes people's AD/AP equal to their armor/MRes would be hilarious.

Otherwise: Crosis, the Purger.

The Midget Cow

11-19-2013

GRISELBRAND!

Because dominating Legacy, EDH, and Standard wasn't enough.

Now he must dominate the League!

(PS: His time in standard wasn't necessarily dominating, and he did get banned in EDH...)
(PPS: Probably can't make him since he would be OP anyway)

Second pick has to be Emrakul. Heard you like having your Aeons torn. Plus a flying spaghetti monster in League would be interesting. He'd make a good Baron replacement :O

Revenged25

11-19-2013

From a pure flavor standpoint I would want Garruk.

Passive: Reduces all allied cooldowns by (number of pets*5)% whenever he summons a pet.

Q: Summon a Wolfling. Wolflings last for X seconds or until killed. Damage from Wolflings cause targets to be slowed by % for 2 seconds. (Weakest hp and damage) (number of wolves 1/1/2/2/3)

E: Summon a beast. Beasts last for X seconds. (Higher damage and HP) (1/1/1/2/3)

W: Heals nearby summoned allies. Passively increases total number of total summoned allies allowed on the field (1/2/2/2/3/4). Garruk starts with 1 rank in W.

R: Nearby summoned allies instantly grow in size gaining additional damage and HP and knocking up enemies next to them for 1 second. After 5 seconds all summoned allies disappear.

DimirWaterbender

11-19-2013

Ruric Thar, the Unbowed,
Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts,
Tajic, Blade of the Legion,
Aurelia, the Warleader,
Withengar Unbound, and many others.
MTG has a lot of good choices, but I think Tajic would be pretty great though.