Rtg? Some kind of hack?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khenyas

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrett View Post
Khenyas I just saw you playing olaf on some guys stream. Lol.

The lee sin was a plat smurf. Stream is http://www.twitch.tv/drizzall

Still on that game, we're winning

Sp4rKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

bump

Rrett

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khenyas View Post
Still on that game, we're winning
I saw you say it in chat too. LMFAO this is sooo funny.

Add me after game; ign Rrett

Khenyas

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrett View Post
I saw you say it in chat too. LMFAO this is sooo funny.

Add me after game; ign Rrett

wish team would actually group up tho

Zellos94

11-19-2013

Bumpedy bump.

Rrett

11-19-2013

Damn right you better win for me!

bérnkastel

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
I'm really sorry this happened to you. =(

We checked into it and it looks like it was actually just coincidence. Also don't worry, nobody is going to ban you :P. Looks like you guys had similar matchmaking values since you both lost the same games.

edit: it's possible that he was using a 3rd party program such as lolnotes and queuing up at the same time.
first off I feel for you vesh, cause this is a popular conspiracy thread and the fac that you had the courage to post on here knowing what you were getting into was brave. so im gonna avoid those that say like "you're lying!"
however, while im not saying you have to reveal exactly what's happening, is the person who did claim ties to riot and basically stalked the OP going to be punished? yes or no is fine, idc about the punishment itself. just as long as we know whether or not he'll be held responsible.

Vesh

Game Designer

11-19-2013
2 of 4 Riot Posts

ok this is getting ridiculous.

i'm going to be abundantly clear here: there is no hack that allows you to "follow" someone in queue. i have now pulled literally ALL of the data including time in queue for all three of these games you are talking about.

game 1, your MMRs were almost identical, you both were in the same game, and both won, causing your MMRs to go up almost equally.

game 2, you were both in the queue for over 2 minutes before a game was found. due to the low player volume at this time, it is not surprising you both got matched together given that your mmr was equivilant and you both hit the play again button, causing you to enter the queue at almost the same exact time.

game 3, the difference in your queue times was more than 30 seconds.

in no way did the system recognize anything about your queues as "tied together." there was a different duo in game 2 altogether.

we have had some of our best engineers and anti-hack dudes look into this extensively and while unfortunate that you got trolled, there is no "hack" at play here.

sorry again for your bad experience.

Chrisklol

11-19-2013

Quote:

i'm going to be abundantly clear here: there is no hack that allows you to "follow" someone in queue. i have now pulled literally ALL of the data including time in queue for all three of these games you are talking about.

game 1, your MMRs were almost identical, you both were in the same game, and both won, causing your MMRs to go up almost equally.

game 2, you were both in the queue for over 2 minutes before a game was found. due to the low player volume at this time, it is not surprising you both got matched together given that your mmr was equivilant and you both hit the play again button, causing you to enter the queue at almost the same exact time.

in no way did the system recognize anything about your queues as "tied together." there was a different duo in game 2 altogether.

we have had some of our best engineers and anti-hack dudes look into this extensively and while unfortunate that you got trolled, there is no "hack" at play here.

Awesome reply. Good job Vesh!!

EDIT: FIRST!

19902013RIP Kira

11-19-2013

Quote:

For some reason i still dont believe him...

I think they try to cover it till they find a solution

And that why he talk with the best word for the antihack dudes!

Hmm...