New Raka sounds so damn good.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pidil

Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
ok, how about you stop talking and start acting. go play ranked and play soraka only and hit diamond 1 at least and then come back to me and tell me how you hit diamond 1 with your ridiculous build, then i will believe you.
Oh, but preseason is not even here yet D: . I haven't played PBE Soraka, so haven't you in any of your very high class diamond ranked games. Yet you're so rudely and pridefully confident on your posts. Supports are definitely very different with these new gold items, so you just can't be so overconfident awkay. My previous post was considering the incoming changes. I forgot to mention this, but I was also including the new gold income system for support (get one of those items for money, then trade it later).
Even if you're in Diamond 1, you're as clueless as I am, so err, you just don't know whether my build is ridiculous or not. :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KirbyCake

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad Soraka View Post
It was quick and rough but she is still better. Not to mention than support Soraka will have AP now.
honestly, in lane, are you going to wait for your ad carry to drop below a certain threshold before healing him? if your ad carry just went to 60% health from a trade, you are going to heal him because hopefully you can get another heal back on cd for the next trade. in reality, most of your heals are going to be above the threshold, and will heal less.

same thing for fighting against poke comps, you are not going to wait for your ally to drop below 40% before healing him.

also the heal on her ult is just plain less unless enemy team has the worst focus in the world.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphard

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eludeasaurus View Post
Obviously i dont have proof, you clearly refuse to recognize who i am, and how i handle things.
also i looked through that entire thread and not a single time did i complain about ahri being op, the only thing i said in that thread about ahri was "thank god now people actually have to be good to play ahri to her full potential"
I can also go and find the SS's and the quotes saying Matt carried you out of bronze. If you so wish. Im Not nice, do not taunt me because i WILL make your life misrable or so help me im not part of the E-cru.
You were trying to prove she was viable when she wasn't in the least. And where did ylu get that? ?because I'm pretty sure I never dropped from g2to g5 since I was only in g2 once and that was to climb to platnium.

it's funny how hard you're trying to prove you're not a sheep when every post I saw was you we're agreeing with the general mass. Oh yah golems can't be done at 1:55 its impossible omg!!11

And sawyer, youre actually very very very pathetic. You do realize you are threatening me to ruin my e life that I obviously cherish since I don't talk to much online people all because I disagree I don't belong in platnium or that support changes are good. That pretty disgusting man. I thought you grew up. Guess you're those preteens that care what someone said online like the rest of those crimson crew. Pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphard

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eludeasaurus View Post
Heres some backstory.
Kirbycake is the Number 1 Soraka player on the NA server, However its all he knows how to play at a diamond leve.
MiyabiDoll is his Girlfriend or E-Wife who Kirbycake carried out of Bronze.
Im just a person who knew both of them from another game and called Miyabi out on her bull**** because im tired of her bull****.
Ya how dare me to tell my opinions LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post

S3 Soraka was unimpressive even with solo lane farm. I'm not convinced by these changes at the moment. Maybe it'll balance out with all the other changes, but I dunno.
I'd say she was unimpressive because she was able to solo lane farm and had nobody good to support. She doesn't need to carry a game to be good and with the changes allowing supports to get more gold I think it's hard to claim that it's a nerf or a buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Don't know if I should join the conversation '_ '


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NTR15

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angelas View Post
Don't know if I should join the conversation '_ '
Heh, seems to be over now anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxy Katarina

Senior Member

11-19-2013

Realkly messing up mid lane antimage soraka a lot. IDGAF if support soraka works better now, because she'll STILL be outclassed by every single other popular support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

11-19-2013
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
I'm totally on board with seeing how it all falls down with the new changes, but I am concerned that Soraka's core issue hasn't been addressed: as a dedicated healer, she either erases the enemy's efforts and is toxic or fails to erase their efforts and is useless. If the former, she's just going to get nerfed and if the latter, utility mages will poach her spot on the team. Do you guys have ideas for which levers to pull to get her into a good, competitive spot?
That's still a concern, and something we may have to address with bigger kit changes (not just number adjustments) at a later date. These changes are intended to shift her towards a more interesting and healthy playstyle though, with healing that cools down quicker in combat, is most effective on those in real need, a mana cost on the mana battery play of infuse but not the silence and a solid chunk of Armor once you've got some AP that allows a lot of short duration mitigation. If she turns out to be too weak we'll likely buff some of those strengths a bit more.

Also worth bearing in mind that her healing output hasn't been equally problematic through out the course of a game - it's most unhealthy during the laning phase, late game there are a number of other healers with similar (or sometimes higher) healing output. In previous years when Soraka was a really dominant choice bot lane Lifesteal quints/early vamp sceptors also weren't regular choices, so the difference between a sustain lane and not was much starker. On top of that jungle play's also become much more experienced (choice of gank paths and timings in particular), which is harder for a low CC/mobility support like Soraka to compensate for some times. As a result of all that while I suspect we'll see some issues crop up again their context's changed so they may present in different forms/to different degrees.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMG halp meh plz

Senior Member

11-19-2013

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing

Yellow areas are input locations, everywhere else is calculated with formulas. Everything is accurace except the CD reduction on W. CDR, mana/hp missing are in percents, so 40% would be .4

Rest in piece MidRaka, you were a comedy option before, now you're a flat out troll pick.

GG S4 supports kicked out of everywhere and chained to botlane, slaves to the master race ADC.

Support will still be the chump role nobody wants, these changes only exist to pacify support mains' complaints of no income.

6 item full build live Soraka is subpar, why would you nerf her in S4.