Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frayace

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainel View Post
Q_________________________________________________ _________________________________Q

Did any one else cry big ass man tears over Oriannas side quest.
I THOUGHT WE AGREEED NEVER TO MENTION THAT. too many feels were had that day. I actually had to take a small break from league after it. I didnt think any quest could be sadder than Nautilus's before I played Orianna's.

Tinwelint1

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayace View Post
I THOUGHT WE AGREEED NEVER TO MENTION THAT. too many feels were had that day. I actually had to take a small break from league after it. I didnt think any quest could be sadder than Nautilus's before I played Orianna's.
Don't.

Play.

Riven's.

Your heart will not survive the ending.

(It's not sad, it's just... well, you'll see if you decide to do it anyway.)

Fatalfugus

11-19-2013

"The Glorious Evolution". Best quest ever, such a power trip. Although I feel it was a little TOO easy since the battlecast cho'gaths could just tank the mobs while you keep pumping out your laser beams.

Sexiest Varus UK

11-19-2013

I love how Ashe's archery training grounds has wooden Teemos as the targets.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

11-19-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
So thats what that was. I went in and immediately got a Noxious Fumes debuff and started losing health. I tried exploring for a bit but left a bit afterwards due to almost dying and just planned to come back once I had more health.

Now I know to just charge through. Thanks!
A little known trick to the Singed side quest is that when he turns the second corner, you can actually Apprehend him through that portcullis-type grate thingy. You pull him over the wall and if you timed it right he'll be stuck next to you by his own Mega Adhesive! Once he's in your grasp you get an easy combo and a fully stacked Guillotine makes quick work of him. It's way faster and less dangerous than having to chase him down multiple times.

Frayace

11-19-2013

Quick question about the Shadow Isles storyline. How did you guys beat the double boss battle against Lucian and Vayne? I couldnt figure out how to beat them with any of the Shadow Isles Champs, so I ended up using Jax, but I want to go back and do it for real.

Kainel

11-19-2013

Quote:
Quick question about the Shadow Isles storyline. How did you guys beat the double boss battle against Lucian and Vayne? I couldnt figure out how to beat them with any of the Shadow Isles Champs, so I ended up using Jax, but I want to go back and do it for real.
Did you really not unlock Thresh?

Because Vayne is the interupting boss, Lucians ultimate will hit her if she is in range. She normally tumbles well out of it, but Elise and Hec can stun her in it, and Thresh can pull her into it.

Karthus wall will work if she tumbles the wrong way, but its terrible unreliable.

CheapShotter

11-19-2013

Im keen for the Shruima Desert campaign, I can't wait to kick Renekton's ass.

Tinwelint1

11-19-2013

Quote:
The cheesy way to do it is to grab Yorick, get him tanky, then keep Vayne busy with Ghouls while you fight Lucian face to face. Remember he's locked in place when he uses the Culling. Get behind him as soon as he starts and he'll be wasting precious time. After than just overwhelm Vayne.

ballistic

11-19-2013

Guys! I just got my ZAUN beta test key! WOOT! #nondisclosuredon'taskcan'ttell #msgme