Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinwelint1 View Post
I always just complete the "Institute of War" campaign. It unlocks Jax for the Ionian campaign, and trust me, he's a gamebreaker there.
Well yeah but we're assuming people HAVEN'T beat the main story yet. It is on the longish side and lets be honest the addon campaigns are more fun.

Tinwelint1

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Well yeah but we're assuming people HAVEN'T beat the main story yet. It is on the longish side and lets be honest the addon campaigns are more fun.
Ah, okay then.

Any tips for the Shaco campaign? I've never been good at stealth mechanics.

Weirdness123

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Mobis wont help you, I mean you can get them since they make getting around easier, but try to get the CDR boots for Yi. The only exception is if you're playing Shen in which case you want the Ninja Tabis to reduce his damage since you're not really built to kite or cast but just kind of sit there and soak damage with your shield and Karma's Vital Essence scrolls.

Once you beat him he should give you the Wuju Style spell. Shen doesn;t get a whole lot out of it but you do hit a bit harder while its up, so you get more out of the Vital Essence scrolls.

Looks like I got...

Shen'd.

YYEAAAAAHHH
Well after beating Irelia in the miniboss battle of Act 5 with more than 75% health, I unlocked her as a playable character. Obviously I switched to her and carried over my skill points but I'm still unclear as to how she can beat Yi. I might have my skills allocated wrong. My skills are...
Bladesurge +3
Hiten Style +5
Equilibrium Strike +1
Bladesurge +2
And I just remembered that I need to go back and get the second piece to the Trinity Force in act 6.

Kainel

11-19-2013

Quote:
Ah, okay then.

If you complete the teemo training in the Bandle City arc, you'll get three bonus shrooms you can use in place of your boxes to get more vision. That should let you get into Demacia again.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayace View Post
I feel like using Jax is cheating, especially if you decide to complete his quest near the end of the game "A Real Weapon" ._.
Yeah Jax is supposed to be a sort of incentive to beat the main story first but most people don't like using him because he just kind of breaks the game no matter what campaign you use him in. Shadow isles? Having trouble beating Vilemaw as Hecarim or Yorick? Np pop grandmasters might and Empower him to death. Piltover? Is the Clockwork Labyrinth messing with your head? Np just Leap Strike over the walls to mobs until you get to the end. He's supposed to be broken, its sort of the appeal, and some people do enjoy the borderline godmode, but a lot prefer to go through with the roster provided.

Frayace

11-19-2013

Quote:
Ah, okay then.

boxes. boxes everywhere. Whenever you know their are enemies around, just set up a couple nests. Lure them to the nest one way or another, and it gets really easy.

Bro Mang

11-19-2013

I saw a speed running technique to trivialize the fight. In the Urgot mission immediately turn around and walk up to the wall next to the fallen column, fire your corrosive charge and turn the camera into the wall. There is a light up there that counts as a unit and you can target it with position reverser. From there you are glitched and cant fall downwards, so move towards the center of the map. Position yourself over the bonfire and spam the jump key. Its really weird but there is a map change trigger left in beta that ports you to that fight. The fight is super easy as Urgot. Just canister him and kite him around the platform. Should get you passed it no problem.

Kainel

11-19-2013

Q_________________________________________________ _________________________________Q

Did any one else cry big ass man tears over Oriannas side quest.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainel View Post
Q_________________________________________________ _________________________________Q

It was pretty goddamn depressing. No one should have to watch their father die. Not even a homicidal clockwork robot.

Tinwelint1

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainel View Post

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte.../09/feels-.gif

I was not prepared for these feels.