Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frayace

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Oh ha ha, fine. I'll do the two side quests.

I'm gonna be pretty mad if they give me AD or CDR items and I just blow it up on the first try.

EDIT: Whoa wait what? Singed's quest? How do I unlock that one?
Wait, you didnt see where Singed's quest was? its not too far from the entrance to the Demacian fort where the golem is. Its the little door in the mountainside with some broken potions outside it. Before you go in, you gotta buy some health potions tho, since you have to catch him to get his quest.... which means you have to chase singed indoors.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

So thats what that was. I went in and immediately got a Noxious Fumes debuff and started losing health. I tried exploring for a bit but left a bit afterwards due to almost dying and just planned to come back once I had more health.

Now I know to just charge through. Thanks!

Weirdness123

11-19-2013

The Ionian Campaign has me stuck at the Master Yi boss fight. All he does is use Highlander and run me down. Do I need to get the mobility boots from the Dodgin' Shots minigame?

venaven

11-19-2013

Just wait until you get to the final act, "Aatrox's masterpiece", passing the desolate battlefield is nearly impossible, then beating the void invasion is just unreal..

Power Of Syndra

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdness123 View Post
In the Ionia Campaign has me stuck at Master Yi. All he does is use Highlander and run me down. Do I need to get the mobility boots from the Dodgin' Shots minigame?
No, thatīs a noob trap. People always think they need the mobility boots, but it will not help you fight Yi.

You need to steal the Ninja Tabis from Kennen in the temple. But donīt let the guards catch you. :O

Kainel

11-19-2013

Does the autosave work for boss fights?

Iron Angel 2k3

11-19-2013

Mobis wont help you, I mean you can get them since they make getting around easier, but try to get the CDR boots for Yi. The only exception is if you're playing Shen in which case you want the Ninja Tabis to reduce his damage since you're not really built to kite or cast but just kind of sit there and soak damage with your shield and Karma's Vital Essence scrolls.

Once you beat him he should give you the Wuju Style spell. Shen doesn;t get a whole lot out of it but you do hit a bit harder while its up, so you get more out of the Vital Essence scrolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Of Syndra View Post
No, thatīs a noob trap. People always think they need the mobility boots, but it will not help you fight Yi.

You need to steal the Ninja Tabis from Kennen in the temple. But donīt let the guards catch you. :O
Looks like I got...

Shen'd.

YYEAAAAAHHH

Tinwelint1

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdness123 View Post
The Ionian Campaign has me stuck at the Master Yi boss fight. All he does is use Highlander and run me down. Do I need to get the mobility boots from the Dodgin' Shots minigame?
I always just complete the "Institute of War" campaign. It unlocks Jax for the Ionian campaign, and trust me, he's a gamebreaker there.

Power Of Syndra

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Looks like I got...

Shen'd.
Even twice! =D

Frayace

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinwelint1 View Post
I always just complete the "Institute of War" campaign. It unlocks Jax for the Ionian campaign, and trust me, he's a gamebreaker there.
I feel like using Jax is cheating, especially if you decide to complete his quest near the end of the game "A Real Weapon" ._.