New Raka sounds so damn good.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NTR15

11-18-2013

New Passive:
-Heals are increased by 1% for every 2% HP your target is missing.
Since she will be building AP, her heals will be stronger already, but that new passive boost too.

The base armor on her heal is going up, along with it now scaling with AP.
Her heal CD will also decrease every time you hit a champ with Q.

And if you build her with Mana/AP items, her E will give a ton of mana, and hit pretty damn hard.

I have zero issues with these changes. The Sona changes though... sad days.

PaulTheMerc

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTR15 View Post
New Passive:
Since she will be building AP, her heals will be stronger already, but that new passive boost too.

And if you build her with Mana/AP items, her E will give a ton of mana, and hit pretty damn hard.

I have zero issues with these changes. The Sona changes though... sad days.
sona was my bread and butter :/

Alphard

11-18-2013

nope its a giant nerf to soraka

NTR15

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyabi Doll View Post
Oh yes, I forgot that buffing almost every skill on a champion is actually nerfing them. My bad.

The only big nerf is on her ult, but she will be building AP to make up for it, plus the new passive.

Blaine Tog

11-18-2013

Quote:
New Passive:
The break-even point is at 40% health. Also, she lost her old passive completely. It's just gone.

Quote:
As I recall, they're lowering her ratios.

Quote:
But the duration's getting cut by 33%. It used to be 5 seconds (with higher base value), then it was nerfed to 3 seconds, now it's gonna be 2 seconds.

Quote:
Which is nice, but you're still not going to be able to get too close without melting.

Quote:
It'll also drain her own mana, and the damage was nerfed again.

S3 Soraka was unimpressive even with solo lane farm. I'm not convinced by these changes at the moment. Maybe it'll balance out with all the other changes, but I dunno.

SLUSHmaster

11-18-2013

Hard to say if someone gets hard nerf before the patched is released and we can try it out. you never know. there may be an item that makes the soon to be new raka super op. Like what happened to blue ezreal.it was great when the items were tried on him.

Kachomp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyabi Doll View Post
^ this

Also rip mid raka.

Kyri Leison Atko

11-18-2013

soraka has been getting a pretty huge buff. she is now going to be a real threat in season 4 and is going to compete a lot with other supports.

Welcome back, Soraka. <3

-From someone who has been playing her in PBE for a week.

NTR15

11-18-2013

The fact that the ratios are being nerfed is really irrelevant. No one built Support Raka with AP, therefore the fact that she even had ratios made zero difference. Even with lower ratios, the fact that she will now be building AP will make a bigger impact compared to when she built none, or very little.

And yes, E will drain her mana. This is why you build AP/Mana items. With these items, she will have too large of a mana pool, and too much regen for the 5% to even matter.

A Broken Dong

11-18-2013

Quote:
The fact that the ratios are being nerfed is really irrelevant. No one built Support Raka with AP, therefore the fact that she even had ratios made zero difference. Even with lower ratios, the fact that she will now be building AP will make a bigger impact compared to when she built none, or very little.

And yes, E will drain her mana. This is why you build AP/Mana items. With these items, she will have too large of a mana pool, and too much regen for the 5% to even matter.
Try getting in range for a Q as soraka. I double dog dare you to do it in a leona/sona/nami lane.

You will either explode or get chunked for way more than the 20 damage you dealt. Ps nice mr reduction.. Oh wait, most ad carries do physical damage....

Yeah idk about this.

1234511 ... 23