Implement the command button for keybinding.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAutoU

11-12-2013

Hey Riot, I hope you allow for the option of the command button to be used in keybinding. I don't know about the other mac users but I believe some of them feel that the self cast is harder to use because of the positioning of the alt button on the keyboard. Many times I would press command + skill and do nothing because on a normal keyboard that would be where the alt button is. Also the alt button is smaller on the mac so it is harder to press. It is also in a bad position where you have to tuck your thumb in awkwardly. It delays reactions and gameplay. I cannot perform at the normal level because of this tiny issue. I hope you can resolve this Riot.
Thank You.

iAutoU

11-15-2013

^

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

11-18-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is one of those features that is actually more difficult to implement code side than it seems. However, there is a workaround.
You can swap the buttons:
Go to spotlight
Open "keyboard"
Click the "Modifier Keys" buttons
Swap Command/Alt

I know it's not ideal but it will get you by. So sorry!

Kinaro

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
This is one of those features that is actually more difficult to implement code side than it seems. However, there is a workaround.
You can swap the buttons:
Go to spotlight
Open "keyboard"
Click the "Modifier Keys" buttons
Swap Command/Alt

I know it's not ideal but it will get you by. So sorry!
I have another question about buttons, could you check point number 2 in this tread?

PixarFan

11-19-2013

I don't see the problem… I'm using the CMD key in my keybindings just fine. Check the "Allow Re-Binding of System Key Combinations" checkbox.