Most famous LoL player you've gamed with?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

11-18-2013

Ive already played against Hotshot, Aphro, Dlift and Chauster on the same team in a normal draft about 1 year ago (yes we lost that game).

Played with crumbz on a normal draft some months ago, he thought it was ranked but queue'd for normal draft by a mistake, we won.

High mmr normal drafts op.

BruisingPrune

11-18-2013

I played a soloqueue game against rivington the third once

Silver Raven

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Wing Fenix View Post
Scarra - got my ass handed to me in a Diana vs. Diana match. Damn was he scary with her. She is still viable.
Fixed

Played with Xin it to Win It (Bazner) once :P

Yung Musta

11-18-2013

played a ranked 5 vs notjacky one of nyjackys spares.we lost,barley though the game could have been won if my team mates wernt so distracted about how we where playing against him.

Brightinly

11-18-2013

My ranked team played with some random Reds and for our last game we played against some Gosu guy whos apparently famous.

He sucks as TF and we won lol.

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

11-18-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I played a game once with PapaShong53. That was pretty sweet.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2013

I played with doo0ooooooom once. He's written some champion guides. He took support Maokai bot. I think I was Shaco that game. It was a fairly one-sided game.

Vsin

11-18-2013

I randomly wound up with TreeEskimo in one of my Normals, and I lost to a streaming Stonewall008 in Ranked.

EDIT: Oh, and I totally forgot that I had a game against Sky when I was Gold 5 or something (he had already made it to Plat 5). One of his teammates ragequit on him so it was a forgettable free win though.

I also remember demolishing RiotJeffJew's S1 Shen build (HoG > FoN) and beating DarkShurelia with ADC Jayce during his first week. Both of these during S2 Ranked.

Also, something something some rioter in Co-op vs. AI during Season 1 where I said Galio needed lower mana costs. A few patches later, Galio got lower mana costs

Maximum Riven

11-18-2013

Myself

I don't know famous people.

Stunning

11-18-2013

My friends played against Westrice in a normal once.
I played against RiotTeaTime. lol