League of Legends has won Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

12-21-2009
1 of 4 Riot Posts

We at Riot are happy to announce that you have won the Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year! That's right, fellow Leaguers: You are the most active, loyal, and vocal community of any game out there!

To quote Gamespy - " LoL garnered twice as many reader votes as any other game on the list, period. It's solid proof of the power of community -- and LoL's one hell of a great multiplayer game, too."

We only have two polls to go and we would love to unleash our UFO Corki upon the world. If we win just one more of these Gamer's Choice awards, we will give everyone in League of Legends a skin to celebrate. We will be giving away the UFO Corki skin to every account created before the end of Gamer's Choice voting on the sites below. Be sure to tell your friends, family, and every gamer you know. If we win you win, so spread the word! Warm up your left mouse skills and get to voting!

IGN Vote now!
Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

EmptyApartment

12-21-2009

ah i misread the original thread...i thought it was if LoL won any of the awards, ah oh well just one more to go *crosses fingers*

Congrats Riot on Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-21-2009

Woo go us!

Yomindi

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We at Riot are happy to announce that you have won the Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year! That's right, fellow Leaguers: You are the most active, loyal, and vocal community of any game out there!

To quote Gamespy - " LoL garnered twice as many reader votes as any other game on the list, period. It's solid proof of the power of community -- and LoL's one hell of a great multiplayer game, too."

We only have two polls to go and we would love to unleash our UFO Corki upon the world. If we win just one more of these Gamer's Choice awards, we will give everyone in League of Legends a skin to celebrate. We will be giving away the UFO Corki skin to every account created before the end of Gamer's Choice voting on the sites below. Be sure to tell your friends, family, and every gamer you know. If we win you win, so spread the word! Warm up your left mouse skills and get to voting!

IGN Vote now!
Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

Do we get Corki as well? Considering you need the champion to get skins for the store.

Also, Bravo Riot. It is definitely a great game you guys have made.

Bronan

12-21-2009

happily filled in votes for IGN until they made me register. Sorry Riot (but not that sorry since if you don't win 2/3, you'll just release the skin eventually and charge us riot points for it, so no matter what, I'm seeing this skin).

Also, 2/3 seems greedy. But what do I know. Why not make the community work hard for the money, right!? No use in exploiting people if you don't go for max exploitation

But congrats Riot~

Thormax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

w00t grats guys, this game is amazing. you really deserve it. now i just wish i could see the latest patch (pc fully died on me last week waiting to fix it). my only question is where is this tristana skin? huh? huh? huh? not that i have her unlocked or anything.. i just want the skin lol.

Ayara

12-21-2009

Congratulations Riot on Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

Phreak

Shoutcaster

12-21-2009
2 of 4 Riot Posts

I wrote this post. Pendragon stole credit. It's okay; I forgive him.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

12-21-2009
3 of 4 Riot Posts

I voted.
It was obvious who the winner was, lots of ****py games on there. AND no Blizz games this year ^^
long live LoL

Thormax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I wrote this post. Pendragon stole credit. It's okay; I forgive him.
it's all good Phreak, you have a kooler icon then his so therefor you wouldn't lie, even though i don't play fiddles.

1234511 ... 12