So you want to play Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

11-12-2013

bump

Xeyl

11-12-2013

This topic made me want to queue for some dominion

Koravel

11-12-2013

Glad to hear it Xeyl.

Koravel

11-13-2013

Le bump.

FergusMacBolg

11-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
This is great. Gonna go play some dom later nowww
So are you flipping the ranked switch in Season 4 or are we gonna get another year of empty promises?

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

11-13-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

A lot of really useful information here - i appreciate you taking the time to type it all up!

I've recently begun streaming and looking for all tons of fun things to do. Carry me sometime this weekend?

Perhaps it's hidden in the links somewhere, but for a noob like me could you break down the 'meta' and some general strategies and outline them in your post maybe? It's a really strong info post, but i don't exactly know where to start/jump right in. Thoughts?

I Surge I

11-13-2013

hi

Revenged25

11-13-2013

I recently started playing Dominion and it's a lot of fun.

Nexus Crawler

11-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
A lot of really useful information here - i appreciate you taking the time to type it all up!

I've recently begun streaming and looking for all tons of fun things to do. Carry me sometime this weekend?

Perhaps it's hidden in the links somewhere, but for a noob like me could you break down the 'meta' and some general strategies and outline them in your post maybe? It's a really strong info post, but i don't exactly know where to start/jump right in. Thoughts?
I'd start with Koravel's Beginners Guide found on lolpro. This should be a staple read for any new Dominion player.

If you're more of a visual learner there's also Fancy Wolf's Dominion Video.

Koravel

11-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post

Certainly. I can do that, I'll put it in another section.

The very general meta is 4 top 1 bot, I'll say that much right now. As for the rest, the LoLPro guide is best: http://www.lolpro.com/guides/game-pl...guide-dominion

But I can certainly update the OP with a bit of information.