Which Champion's philosophy fits the closest to your own?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Fizznity

11-10-2013

Darius.

"Make no mistakes."
"Never retreat!"
"I do not tolerate cowardice."
"I will not rest."

Simple, straightforward, and honorable. You deserve to win if you're stronger, period. Not if you're better at running away and being afraid.

ArcticSirius

11-10-2013

''Even if you don't have a spine, you still have to stand up for yourself.''
-- Zac
''I was cut from the ice, shaped in the storms, hardened in the cold.''
-- Sejuani

I feel Zac's because as someone who's been bullied at every school I've been to, and with help of my friends throughout the years, I've been shaped into someone who now not only is able to stand up for himself, but also others when I see bullying or other wrongs.

As for Sejuani, her philosophy is more of a metaphoric one. I've been subject to mistreatment by those I trusted, and while others have been kind to me (and I thank them for that), I've turned into someone who's cold to those I deem untrustworthy and cruel. I also take on a cold, loner personality when around others for I'm afraid of being hurt. So the only way to stop the ridicule, is to act as if nothing bothers me (when something does, I make it very clear that I don't approve of it).

Khemia

11-10-2013

Rammus "Ok"

Vesh

Game Designer

11-11-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
... you feel like a spoiled brat? We can't be friends anymore.
Mmm I was thinking more about the lyrics to her song in the trailer and less of the spoiled brat thing. it's like those characters are totally different people.

wolfroke

11-11-2013

Kassodin, cause I like "I'm on my way"
and I like the balance, cause balance is awesome

big I coteaz

11-11-2013

When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward."

―Nautilus

yep pretty much. you can't be stuck being depressed and sad all the time. It's time to move on and keep on going

Oh look - I'm opening my box of care! Oh wait - it's empty!

―Jinx

and once you make it out of darkness phuck everyone

Jikker

11-11-2013

Wow this thread got me thinking!

I probably relate best with Ezreal. Forget sitting inside and doing hum-drum stuff. You only live once so why be cooped up when you can be out there doing all sorts of cool things! Go exploring, on an adventure; get your hands dirty and actually learn something by not just reading it in a book. There's too much to see to waste time.

My favourite quote is probably "Sounds dangerous...I'm in!" especially because I like jumping into things head first.

Doctor Spork

11-11-2013

"Well, I had a blast!"
Tristana I guess.
She's diligent, dedicated and hardworking, but also cheerful and able to get along well with others. Take life seriously and do what needs to be done,
but make sure to be happy and enjoy your life. Striking a balance between work and fun is not easy, but I think Trist has got it down pretty well.

Goregrith

11-21-2013

"Our rage is beyond your control"
i'd probably have to say udyr,different stances and ways to handle different situations,knows when to get pissed and be cool as a cucumber,very in control...and i like that lol,then maybe "anger is motivation without purpose" reminding me even when pissed at w/e,to not act on it and keep my mind clear and focus