Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythios

11-06-2013

One of my very close friends named Romeo Hernandez from Dallas, TX was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma (a rare form of bone cancer). About four months ago he was declared tumor and cancer free. League of legends helped him out and pulled him through tough times by playing with friends and just relaxing. Romeo came back to school after 9 months of Radiation therapy and was doing well. This all changed when last Sunday he was diagnosed again with the same cancer in a different part of his body. The doctors say that he will have to go through treatment all over again and that he might not make it this time. His family and friends need all the help we can get so please like our Facebook page and donate money to help this fellow league player. This is the link to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/teamromeo4life . Please let all your friends know and spread the word. This is a horrible tragedy that I'm sure you would want help with. I want riot to know and possibly help us so please let this thread be know. I want to thank everyone in advance and keep on playing!

Righteous Djinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2013

First Item Sets, and now Team Builder? You guys are rocking my world! Team Builder is a feature I didn't even realize I needed, but that now I want with a burning passion.

Are you using Design Thinking to come up with this stuff, or what?!?

--Jon

Vendetta Apollo

11-06-2013

YES YES YES. No more fighting for mid. I'm tired getting forced to play supp just so our team can run right but there's nothing wrong with supp. It's probably one of the hardest roles. Everyone wants to win but nobody wants to play the role that matters

Depth Rush

11-06-2013

Yes please. Asap =]

BlondApples

11-06-2013

What about counter picking? O.o wouldnt it be a good idea to just choose for the role instead of the role and the champ????/

VonBurgermeister

UX Designer

11-06-2013
99 of 101 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous Djinn View Post
Are you using Design Thinking to come up with this stuff, or what?!?
+1 for Design Thinking

namielise

11-06-2013

i'm sorry if this has been asked before but how about bans???i think it's really important to clarify such a point

DayBunny

11-06-2013

"One of the most important things for a team’s enjoyment is making sure that they’re matched against similarly skilled players."

http://prntscr.com/22fvg1

I call bull**** on that.

Guess how much I enjoyed this matchup?

OrangeRazor

11-06-2013

What about the question staring us in the face? DRAFT? Has this been discussed in this forum cause its too long now. I don't want to pick my champ until i see something happening on the other side. Does this new team builder eliminate counterpicking?

EDIT: finally found it. I will wait till this hits draft, I prefer the strategy experience with it.

TallowHawk

11-06-2013

I can't wait!