Let's try some meta breaking groups on PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastSpartan

11-06-2013

Idk what would happen exactly in bot lane but approaching mid game I can see the cc from a heavy cc duo bot and jungler could roam with an assassin and pick up kills to solidify a lead

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-06-2013
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Game 2:

Brand + Annie bot lane vs Quinn + Blitzcrank

----

Annie opted into Emblem of Zeonia. Brand got Dorans -> HP Crystal.

Both went oom pretty frequently, losing a lot of lane dominance. Blitz was brutal since they didn't get enough wards to keep vision on him in the brush.

----

Sivir mid vs Ryze - this matchup went every evenly. Sivir had great spellshield timing tho.

Taria05

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Game 2:

Brand + Annie bot lane vs Quinn + Blitzcrank

----

Annie opted into Emblem of Zeonia. Brand got Dorans -> HP Crystal.

Both went oom pretty frequently, losing a lot of lane dominance. Blitz was brutal since they didn't get enough wards to keep vision on him in the brush.

----

Sivir mid vs Ryze - this matchup went every evenly. Sivir had great spellshield timing tho.
spellshield was practically worthless though since ryze can spam so heavily v.v

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-06-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Game 3:

Morgana Top
Miss Fortune Mid
Karma Jungle
Rengar + Leona Bot

----

We lost bot lane pretty hard early vs Quinn + Leona, but they made a mistake and Rango got fed midgame. Karma jungle was a beast. Rango managed to catch up after laning phase.

We had great dragon control because Miss fortune being mid meant she jsut ran down to meet rango and i for killing jungle.

Rengar + Leona + MF = fast dead dragons.

Farnion

11-06-2013

Quote:
Morgana Top
Miss Fortune Mid
Karma Jungle
Rengar + Leona Bot
Hey Xelnath, thanks for taking the time to post about this. I'm curious, what was Morg's matchup and how did she fare?

ChipFlavour

11-06-2013

i was morgana in game 1 and rengar in game 2. I got wrecked really hard Game 2 because of the loss of Red and my inexperience with the new jungle.

I feel that the Write is a bit too overpowering for what it rewards. I know it's supposed to be an additional camp that you can plan your route around, but it doesn't feel very rewarding to kill. Also, it looks so out of place among the surrounding area.

Anyways, I had fun trying Morgana jungle. She has really nice sustain, but clears a bit too slowly for my tastes. The smite change helps clearing immensely, no longer I have to rely on a moderately long CD spell to speed up my jungle. I can use it whenever it's up without any negative repercussions.

Taria05

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Game 2:
It feels a lot safer playing an adc mid now that you can have wards for free, but it still didn't save me from an early gank when I was carelessly over extended. Without a support, the early game felt a little rough so the entire time I was focused on trying to farm. Having the pushing power of sivir in mid would probably have gone a lot better if I wasn't up against a mage who countered my spell shield (and didn't forget to buy boots for so long), but in that much specifically it felt like I was held back by having to go mid and get full jungler aggro whenever I pushed.

Ireliateyou

11-06-2013

I would love to give this a try, despite not spending a ton of time on the PBE yet.

Albiros

11-06-2013

Someone has to look at jungle Morgana. She has a 300+ heal every 40 sec with smite if she build a bit of spellvamp.

Never mind, already tested.

Verxint

11-06-2013

I want to play Melee ADC bot lane.

Pls.