Let's try some meta breaking groups on PBE

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arduno

11-06-2013

Epic wish i could join

Drogonno<<

Though executioner's emblem works wonders on leona
its even a bit strong on her

Xalerion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2013

Zilean and Anivia are a fun lane combo, throw in a trynd, a kayle, and a zac and you've got an unique team

I don't play on PBE, so I don't know all of what's different, but that combination of people could be used in some odd ways if you were inclined to.

Critkeeper

11-06-2013

We have a 2nd group, but it only has 3 people so far. We need 2 more.

If you are interested join Meta Breakers for updates

and Meta Breakers Group 2 for our group

PureDestruction

11-06-2013

me and this one guy ended up going AP kayle voli support in a ranked game the other day b/c last pick troll picked and refused to go anywhere except mid ez, we destroyed bot it was pretty awesome, their adc, i think was an ashe and she ended up with 1/3 of my cs as kayle when we ended laning, try that one out, or just ap carries bot with a support in general, you end up a little weaker mid game because of being behind in levels but it's still really strong aslong as you can deny their adc alot of farm.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-06-2013
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Team Comp:

Tristana Top
Kat Mid
Morgana Jungle
Darius + Leona Bot

-----

Result: Ended game with a win at 15 minutes. Discuss.

Arduno

11-06-2013

Poor Pantheon Spectating the game now xd

Meleoffs

11-06-2013

Win or lose?

That looks like a fun comp to play though. Scared about the morg jungle lol

Xelnath

Systems Designer

11-06-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

I was Leona in the Darius / Leona bot lane. Could have been harder, but it was Jinx w/ Ahri support opposing us. Ahri conveniently facechecked at level 1 and didn't harass properly.

Coordination between darius and me was bad at the start, so we wasted some gold when he expected me to last hit. Still felt good overall, but snowball seemed more related to bad support play on Ahri.

Skip to my Lulu

11-06-2013

WOOO!
Very fun game for sure, I rather enjoyed the double executioner passive bot lane, the heal is great and it made for a wealthy bot lane. ;]
I also liked the shield effect on it as well, I used it a few times to see what it did xD
Also, will red trinket always be an item that reveals where you're standing or is this being altered?
Just curious. :P

Khristophoros

The Council

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Team Comp:

Tristana Top
Kat Mid
Morgana Jungle
Darius + Leona Bot

-----

Result: Ended game at 15 minutes. Discuss.
Played Trist top against a Nasus. I don't think it was an accurate representation of the Trist vs Nasus matchup because of player skill difference.

The ward trinket helps laning top so much. Actually having a ward at level 1 is amazing, and then if you go back and buy a ward during laning, you can place both and the trinket will finish cooling down before the regular ward dies so you end up with a very long duration of vision before you have to go back for another ward.

1234567 ... 8