Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gortexx

Recruiter

11-05-2013

THursday at 12pm, ill be in work will there be somewhere i can check out what will/has been discussed. Ive been talking this que type system up in forums for quite awhile now. Happy to see you guys pick it up, and excited to see what you guys will come up with! GL.

Gortexx

Gortexx

Recruiter

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhynoD View Post
Not sure if this has been asked before (or answered) but:

Is there a "fill" selection? To say, I will play whatever roll is needed?
from what it looks like in the picture on page 1.. u can select 1 champ you'd like to bring to any position ie if you only want bot lane u can select only bot lane.. and if you want to "fill" you can place a champ in all 5lanes

xarmer

11-05-2013

This is great. It is something like the World of Warcraft dungon finder

Kaminari Kuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2013

My Ideais that make something like this for ranked.. But Just chosing your prefered role. Cuz you dont wanna pick a champ like that in ranked. so..que for a role then the groupd has all 5 roles and goes into draft etc

Montag

Player Experience Manager

11-05-2013
98 of 101 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhynoD View Post
Not sure if this has been asked before (or answered) but:

Is there a "fill" selection? To say, I will play whatever roll is needed?
Ask/suggest it in the upcoming AMA. I'm sure the team will have something to say about a fill position. They've been hammering on this for a looong time, and I'm sure it's crossed their minds.

ExpertSockThrow

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montag View Post
Ask/suggest it in the upcoming AMA. I'm sure the team will have something to say about a fill position. They've been hammering on this for a looong time, and I'm sure it's crossed their minds.
Can we ask why you guys ignore your own forums for the most part and only post vital stuff like this on Reddit? There's a sizable group of people who hate the site but are ignored by Riot.

Draemei

11-05-2013

Who are all these people playing non-meta summoners rift games? I'm trying to remember all the non-meta games I've been in that actually worked, I think maybe one out of the hundreds I've played might have worked, why are people wanting to play non-meta? Whats all the fuss about playing meta?

The Tofux

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteris View Post
Mid's, tops, jungle & marksman queues are now twenty minutes long, while support queue times are instant. Reminds me of WoW dungeon finder, only this time we won't have a DK tanking in PvP gear.
Hey! DK's are great tanks if they have the right gear. Or at least they were until Cata... Not sure about Pandaria though.

Draemei

11-05-2013

Riot, when you are done doing the testing on that account you are using, can I have it? I could really use the 1,000,000 RP on that account! ( for each thumbs up I'll send mystery gifts! ) LOL

Llonowar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2013

RIOT give players the Wait time per Role