@IronStylus: Cait VU thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotOpti

Community Coordinator

Follow Opti on Twitter

11-05-2013
18 of 28 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Legit question.. keep miniskirt or change into possibly sexy pants? Maybe some of both..
I would like to point out that LoL still lacks a skort-wearing champion.

CSDragon

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotOpti View Post
So then make Cheerleader Lux already.

Kaixe Rho

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotOpti View Post
Which begs the question: Do we really need a skort wearing champion?

Personally speaking, I don't know - but my gut says maybe?

Thunderstag

11-05-2013

@parrot
On a scale of impending lawsuit to impending lawsuit how possible is it that we get a Seras Victoria skin for the sheriff? It's there it's all there, just waiting... waiting ever so patiently.

Melancholy Exile

11-05-2013

I'm curious whether any of you reds have seen this redesign by one of the guys behind this wonderful blog?

GreenThunda

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Legit question.. keep miniskirt or change into possibly sexy pants? Maybe some of both..
I actually really like Caitlyns look. I know it's not "strong independent" look, but I think its really neat and feels really different. I love the excess belts, the skirt, the purple, and I especially love the hat :/

I always imagined Piltover as being a very tech advanced city with a really different and weird semi-steampunk sort of fashion. Idk, I really wouldnt want to see caitlyn changed much except for graphical improvements :/

GreenThunda

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
I'm curious whether any of you reds have seen this redesign by one of the guys behind this wonderful blog?
That looks really neat, but I still will miss the random leg belts :*(

Sanovah

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
I actually really like Caitlyns look. I know it's not "strong independent" look, but I think its really neat and feels really different. I love the excess belts, the skirt, the purple, and I especially love the hat :/

I always imagined Piltover as being a very tech advanced city with a really different and weird semi-steampunk sort of fashion. Idk, I really wouldnt want to see caitlyn changed much except for graphical improvements :/

It's an awesome look, but like so many have said it just feels a little out of place for her character and her place in the world. I'd really love to see something along the lines of what IronStylus wants to do in refining her towards something like his initial link or that player made concept in the first couple pages of this thread.

GreenThunda

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanovah View Post
It's an awesome look, but like so many have said it just feels a little out of place for her character and her place in the world. I'd really love to see something along the lines of what IronStylus wants to do in refining her towards something like his initial link or that player made concept in the first couple pages of this thread.
I don't understand why is has to be such a big change from the original look. For example, the art posted by melancholy two posts up looks awesome.

I actually really dislike that first art posted, because it looks quit a bit like Quinn and it doesn't look anything at all like current caitlyn.

Sanovah

11-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post

Don't really think anything like that would work for the hypothetical goals IronStylus laid out because it just seems like we added cloth and coattails to cover her up.

I'd personally love to see something of a hybrid between his Lady Mechanika link and the concept posted here http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...php?t=3744185&

Personally love the concept inn that thread excerpt for the long coattails because I can just see it fitting her character to the very essence of her intended design. But because I dislike the long coattails I think we could hybrid it with the Lady Mechanika and shorten them and give her a little more steampunk look them the initial concept provides.