@IronStylus: Cait VU thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noctes setcoN

11-04-2013

@Parrot I have never heard of or seen that comic series you referenced in one of your earlier posts (your first one I think?), but after looking at the images, I have to say I am really super digging this one.

Name:  Lady_Mechanika_0_Cover_colors_by_jo.jpg
Views: 2623
Size:  353.0 KB

It's like they did 80% of the work for you. Now all you have to do is change the color palette, add a hat, maybe a skirt/tail thing, and you're good to go.

Obviously more work would be put into it but if this is the direction you would want to go in when you do get around to touching up Caitlyn, I am 150% in favor.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-04-2013
16 of 28 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctes setcoN View Post
@Parrot I have never heard of or seen that comic series you referenced in one of your earlier posts (your first one I think?), but after looking at the images, I have to say I am really super digging this one.

Attachment 819194

It's like they did 80% of the work for you. Now all you have to do is change the color palette, add a hat, maybe a skirt/tail thing, and you're good to go.

Obviously more work would be put into it but if this is the direction you would want to go in when you do get around to touching up Caitlyn, I am 150% in favor.

Izzabelle

11-04-2013

I guess this is why sexy pants will win out in the vote. lol

Sanovah

11-04-2013

@Ironstylus thanks again for replying to this thread you're awesome.

That aside though I know she's not slated so I was wondering if you'd make a totally non binding guesstimate that CAN NOT be used in the future as a "he promised" as to whether we might see her get any of what you've discussed so far anytime in S4 or 2014? Again any answer to this question CAN NOT be used against you or any rioter in the future.

If you can't/won't answer that though. Do you have any news you could share on the skin front? I think her last one was early/mid 2012 and as you said she's a solid model and the most you'd want to do is refine her look and theme. So at least i'd think that means she's eligible to receive a new skin

KyuzoS7

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Battlecast Skarner Where? been 2 years.

LtSmashFSP

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyskyler View Post
Jayce's hammer isn't steampunk for a reason: it's stolen technology from Viktor. That's about as far from steampunk and as close to advanced/complicated as you get in LoL.
Jayce made the Mercury Hammer on his own so he could go get the power source back. He didn't steal anything from Viktor. You need to re read the lore my friend.

Corvo Cuervo

11-04-2013

Quote:
Biggest things that define Cait IMO

Hat
Gun
Random Belts

I'd like to see her in a more dignified outfit. Not so much hyper-feminist, but definitely reflecting her stick-up-the-butt by the books personality.

Something along the lines of this - http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...Gw_700b_v1.jpg

or this - http://www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content...america_36.jpg

But with some flirty Piltover flair, cause everyone knows she keeps the fuzzy cuffs at home. Like this -

http://edwardhotspur.files.wordpress...weminahild.jpg

http://boxcarfusion.files.wordpress....nk_girl_08.jpg

http://brasky.org/wp-content/uploads...-Outfit-22.jpg

OneDragonArmy

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiSkillshot View Post
This this this this
I love badass longcoats

StanielK

11-04-2013

Quote:
They are not looking forward to it -___-
What brave souls...

JudoPunch

11-04-2013

Quote:
Yep, good ideas. One big problem however is how to logistically get this rolled out in all territories. We're talking about forums from NA, to EU to Brazil.. Garena, Korea and Australia.. that's not even counting China. That's a lot of infrastructure, monitoring and localization to get rolling. I'm not sure how feasible it'd be. I feel it'd be a mistake to just create a simple poll on NA GD and call that it. That's ignoring a huge pile of players from other territories.
Make each region have its own poll. Each winning vote is its own skin. The regions skin is default for that region.