@IronStylus: Cait VU thread

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nampoosh

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
She's not slated anytime soon, but my personal wishlist goes something as follows:

- Jayce-ify her just a bit, so that she feels somewhere in line between Vi and Jayce himself. Example, higher fashion. Cait is classy, I think she can fill the high-fashion niche a little better.

- Make her look the part of "Sherlock" to Vi's "Watson". I'd like her to feel juxtaposed, not just accidentally different. Meaning that Caitlyn should be put together, snazzy, fashionable, precise, while Vi is obviously punky and more eclectic.

- Not necesarilly tone down the hat, but give it some flair or maybe a bit of function. Piltover high-fashion rather than Willy Wonka.

Again, personally, this is just me, but I'd like to see a bit of this injected into her:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lady...=1920&bih=1069

So yeah. Again, not any time soon, and just personal feels, but I think she could use some tightening. Plus.. her walk cycle is a bit goofy and she has noodle arms :P
You have my permission to steampunk her; as well as fix her hair in her resistance skin.

Gaggle of Koalas

11-04-2013

Red post, but no red? What's this?

Xyrne

11-04-2013

Hextech Caitlyn confirmed.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-04-2013
2 of 28 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrne View Post
Hextech Caitlyn confirmed.
We sorta need to solidify what hextech is actually. Right now it's.. somethingsomethingbluemagicsomethingsomething. I think we need to find away to make it actually make sense mechanically. Piltover and Zaun obviously use it in different ways. It'd be fun to see how it manifests in each and powers their respective technology.

TheGrandDuelist

11-04-2013

Quote:
We sorta need to solidify what hextech is actually. Right now it's.. somethingsomethingbluemagicsomethingsomething. I think we need to find away to make it actually make sense mechanically. Piltover and Zaun obviously use it in different ways. It'd be fun to see how it manifests in each and powers their respective technology.
Commando Sona where?

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2013

The only thing I want for the Cait VU is for Riot to USE THE DAMN CHINESE SPLASH ART ALREADY!

TheUltimate3

11-04-2013

Quote:
I was under the impression hextech was technology that uses magic to power said technology.

Basically a LoL word of magictek.

FabulousJusticar

11-04-2013

Quote:
Pretty easy i think
Zaun has Battlecast
Piltover has Pulsefire
Maybe that's just me.

Hellioning

11-04-2013

Quote:
She's not slated anytime soon, but my personal wishlist goes something as follows:

- Jayce-ify her just a bit, so that she feels somewhere in line between Vi and Jayce himself. Example, higher fashion. Cait is classy, I think she can fill the high-fashion niche a little better.

- Make her look the part of "Sherlock" to Vi's "Watson". I'd like her to feel juxtaposed, not just accidentally different. Meaning that Caitlyn should be put together, snazzy, fashionable, precise, while Vi is obviously punky and more eclectic.

- Not necesarilly tone down the hat, but give it some flair or maybe a bit of function. Piltover high-fashion rather than Willy Wonka.

Again, personally, this is just me, but I'd like to see a bit of this injected into her:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lady+mechanika&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=93 &source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=9HN4UoXDLIWtigLT-oH4CQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=1069

So yeah. Again, not any time soon, and just personal feels, but I think she could use some tightening. Plus.. her walk cycle is a bit goofy and she has noodle arms :P
As long as she keeps the ridiculous hat, I'm good. I'd rather you avoid 'jayceifying' her too much, though. I find her classic steampunk far more interesting then Jayce's anachrofuture thingy. I know you guys want to do something different then stuff like that, but I far prefer her classicer rifle.

Postal Miku

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
The only thing I want for the Cait VU is for Riot to USE THE DAMN CHINESE SPLASH ART ALREADY!
They actually did this once
But everyone QQed that their Miniskirt authority figure looked too feminine and didnt look like strong independent white womyan

12345612 ... 27