Mac client fps lag @riot pls respond

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itonus

11-04-2013

I made a reddit post about having an issue with FPS drop right before I die in-game on every death. As it turns out HUNDREDS of other mac users have confirmed they are having the same issue. I have tried submitting a ticket but I have had no response from support staff yet. This is extremely frustrating in-game and really needs a fix. Red's if you are out there PLEASE, HALP.

reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...die_everytime/

Itonus

11-04-2013

pls

ScarlettSarcasm

11-04-2013

It's probably not the client's fault. Macs just aren't built to run something like League. And the new client has a thousand times better, more stable fps than the old boompje iLoL client.

Itonus

11-04-2013

No one is using boompje, Macs are completely fine for playing video games. The only time my FPS is lagging is when I die. My old Mac Desktop computer ran WoW 1000x better than my PC did.

ViteksR

11-05-2013

I've been having the exact same issue as you man. Was at steady 60 fps ++ on very high before patch 3.12 and patch 3.13 on my 2011 macbook pro. Now I get about 6 fps on very high and about 18 fps on very low. Thanks Riot, glad you care. I've made many posts talking about this and no response.

ViteksR

11-07-2013

Bumping this. PC elitist snobbery re-commence!