"Sam's" new website

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absolute None

11-02-2013

Yay! It's up!

Miirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

Karma is god tier on 3v3? She's one of my babies

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-02-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miirik View Post
Karma is god tier on 3v3? She's one of my babies
She's pretty nuts.

All the half-support half-mages are really strong because of how well then synergize with a Jax or Shyvana just going mental on everyone while invulnerable due to magesupport ownage.

Samflash3

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
She's pretty nuts.

All the half-support half-mages are really strong because of how well then synergize with a Jax or Shyvana just going mental on everyone while invulnerable due to magesupport ownage.
Very true. Have you seen Orianna Jax/Shyvana? Jump in, ult em.

hashinshin

11-02-2013

Quote:
She's pretty nuts.

Wait wait wait...

people play TT as anything else other than "well there's 3 of us, what do you guys want to do?"

Nexus Crawler

11-02-2013

Quote:
She's pretty nuts.

She's really strong on Dominion as well, both as a Mage, and Support Tank.

Labcown

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus Crawler View Post
She's really strong on Dominion as well, both as a Mage, and Support Tank.
She's surprisingly strong as a duelist as well because of her W2 and shield, she makes for an awesome kiter if you can use her well.

JunkRamen

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realyst View Post
No original content yet on the site, QQ. Site won't be big unless you offer something more than your competitors (TheTT.com, etc.); even they already have discussion boards and recruitment forums. Pretty animations does not a quality site make.
The only thing that other site really has to offer to someone looking for help is two tier lists. The guides for the most part are only a step better than mobafire and their format doesn't encourage people to give any help aside from item builds. I don't need someone to tell me that Aatrox R is good for making myself hurt more, thanks.

Sam's guides and Yasloom's blog on cloth5 are the best TT resources I've seen so far.

And yeah... Karma is broken on TT.

scazzaf

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Wait wait wait...

people play TT as anything else other than "well there's 3 of us, what do you guys want to do?"
Its got a pretty well defined meta, high elo has little to no exposure though so people aren't aware of it.

exec3

11-02-2013

The website looks cool. I want to get more into TT and Dominion (when the queue's come up for OCE T_T ) and this website should help.

Quote:
She's pretty nuts.

I'd have to see that to believe it. Hard to imagine Karma being good at anything these days. :S