How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-02-2013
24 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daen View Post
Just throwing this out there:

You, Xelnath, are a perfect example of everything I want to be in a developer. So much above-and-beyond community outreach, ah lurve it.
When I was 16, I imagined the kind of person I wanted to be. Then figured out what I thought I had to do to get there. I was wrong a lot of the time, but knowing I wanted to change and grow let me be a little better than I would have been without that insight.

So, thank you. You guys who reach out and offer advice to help each other out when I can't reply to every person are exactly the kind of community I want to foster.

Last Ittouryuu

11-02-2013

i hit diamond about two weeks ago in hopes that it would bring me closer with a girl i've always really liked. i practiced non-stop for 2 months, just so we could possibly play together more and talk more often. you know, one step at a time. now i feel like i wasted my time. every time i try to have a conversation with her, i get pity replies or she doesn't take it serious. she only talks to me to complain about her friends in diamond 1 or if she needs advice. i kind of want to delete her and just let the burden go, but a part of me wants to hold on to see maybe if something changes. i just wanted to get this off of my chest.

i hope everything get's better on your side xelnath, and if you decide to get a new pet you share him/her with us.

i appreciate you making this thread

Cathulion

11-02-2013

Goodnight Xelnath sweet dreams

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uri Phoenix View Post
i hit diamond about two weeks ago in hopes that it would bring me closer with a girl i've always really liked. i practiced non-stop for 2 months, just so we could possibly play together more and talk more often. you know, one step at a time. now i feel like i wasted my time.
That's exactly how I feel about Zyra right now.

Sanovah

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
When I was 16, I imagined the kind of person I wanted to be. Then figured out what I thought I had to do to get there. I was wrong a lot of the time, but knowing I wanted to change and grow let me be a little better than I would have been without that insight.

So, thank you. You guys who reach out and offer advice to help each other out when I can't reply to every person are exactly the kind of community I want to foster.

I think you're a big reason we're able to even try and foster that type of community. We can all give and listen to reach other and our advices, but I think people tend to do that more and better when we know we have a dev just actually listening

Artist3I3

11-02-2013

Thinking about my future. Kicked out of my parents home I am currently being sheltered in housing by my college. Nice people. Gave me a job so I have some money. But it's hard. Because I have no idea if I'm gonna make it sometimes. Looking at my fellow artists and animators at the college, they're all so great. So much better than me. What worth are my skills? What company would look at my work and say, "That's exactly what we're looking for". And then my fiance almost fell off a cliff today, and with her being across the country, chances are I'd have never known if she did. She hasn't talked to me since then and I pray she is only sleeping.

Cathulion

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uri Phoenix View Post
i hit diamond about two weeks ago in hopes that it would bring me closer with a girl i've always really liked. i practiced non-stop for 2 months, just so we could possibly play together more and talk more often. you know, one step at a time. now i feel like i wasted my time. every time i try to have a conversation with her, i get pity replies or she doesn't take it serious. she only talks to me to complain about her friends in diamond 1 or if she needs advice. i kind of want to delete her and just let the burden go, but a part of me wants to hold on to see maybe if something changes. i just wanted to get this off of my chest.

i hope everything get's better on your side xelnath, and if you decide to get a new pet you share him/her with us.

i appreciate you making this thread
Disregard women, acquire elo...she obviously loves to blame teammates...that's a bad sign.

Silver Raven

11-02-2013

Xelnath, oh you talkative bug...

I just wanna let you know that this little "Night Talks" you have with the community are the perfect example of why Riot stands over other game developers.

Not everything has to be design specifics, people and devs could just sit one night and have a long thread just talking about anything, game things included.

I hope you can encourage more reds to do this kind of thing, because it would do Riot a lot of good to exercise keeping in close touch with us the players.

That said, I hope you are doing fine!

Snark Maul

11-02-2013

Quote:
Uh... no, I spent 30 years growing this thing. Why would I eat it?
Why, you ask? For the glorious evolution!

Red Ryu

11-02-2013

Quote:

Favorite Rioter, hands down.