How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-01-2013
22 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexful View Post
It was a really awkward misunderstanding that was fueled by unspoken discontent. Both of us were having things we didn't like in the relationship..........funny part was they were mutual discontents we thought we were doing for the other person. =/

As for you, I'm glad your doing well. Last time you seemed a bit down about how things were.
Seeing everyone's reactions to PBE is really helpful. There's still problems, but Season 4 is trending really well.

It sounds like you two had a really good conversation. I'm glad you got your thoughts out openly - that communication is what makes relationships last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axzarious View Post
Working on homework and stuff. Irritated with 3d modelling programs like Maya as I can't seem to get the hang of the fangled thing. Mainly me annoyed with Maya's extrusion system compared to 3dsMax. Both programs have their merits though. Mudbox is always fun though, I just wish that you could combine various mesh shapes and stuff.

I did however, get the hang of rigging for the most part.

Lastly, I have the attention span of a gnat, am easily distracted, and more interested in knowing that I can do something and the process of learning it rather than applying it.
Yeah, I always felt like Maya was too non-transparent about what I was doing when I used it. I really miss the days where I could spend a weekend modelling in my free time.

Im Duke Nukem

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
Nah, not stupid. It sucks when your question seems to go unnoticed, just you gotta understand he can't get to them all.
yeah dude , but one day i swear that one day i will get to have a rioter to answer my questions ! (i hope) hehe

Chief IronShaft

11-01-2013

I am sad cuz rito trolled me. I got Sakura Karma from the mystery box when she is on sale for 260RP.

Mass

11-01-2013

Whats up xel, it's nice to see a rioter communicating with everyone here, you guys should do it more. It makes everyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Also, you guys thinking of anything for the zed w changes? Any discussion going on about it?

Sanovah

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Hmm....

Just a whisper of a voice
Carried far by the wind

"Too dangerous to release
We balance it again
So precarious a situation
Yet rise again to the top
Very, very hard to play
Once learned requires a team to stop
Focus it down and it goes pop"

Haha this just made my night Xelnath. Thanks man I've been so intrigued with 117 once I read your original poem about her/him.

OneDragonArmy

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkun View Post
I just woke up and need to get ready for work soon. I think I'm up for blood draw today, and that sucks. (literally)

Worrying about supports. A lot of the changes seem to assume we will be buying some massive quantity of AP that I just don't see us getting without major changes to utility items, or something that makes those items irrelevant.
I played a bit on the PBE, and even when behind, their support was a force to be reckoned with. I saw 500+ power Janna shields, from the opposing team, who was losing horribly.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-01-2013
23 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chgyth View Post
Xelnath, if you had the chance to eat your own heart and still be alive(through the miracles of modern medicine or magic) would you? And if so how?
Uh... no, I spent 30 years growing this thing. Why would I eat it?

Notdeathstalker

11-01-2013

Well I guess xelnath lied to me when he said he wanted to talk about balance

Breakstar

11-01-2013

Do you prefer fun, cheerful games like Mario Sunshine and any Kirby game, or games that you really have to fight for satisfaction from (such as Dark Souls and 'serious' LoL games)?

CrossXxodia

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Uh... no, I spent 30 years growing this thing. Why would I eat it?
What if you knew it would be the most delicious thing you had ever eaten, EVER?