How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arokh

11-01-2013

Xelnath, if you can tell me how to correctly pronounce my name, I shall grant you one wish!

Note: No one has ever said my name correctly lol

Im Duke Nukem

11-01-2013

whats on my mind?

why are heimer turrets so squishy ?

id love to see better turrets in exchange of some strength in the ulted rockets

PrefaceOfTheGods

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arokh View Post
Xelnath, if you can tell me how to correctly pronounce my name, I shall grant you one wish!

Note: No one has ever said my name correctly lol
ア ラ ク

Give me the power of teleportation.

The Fizznity

11-01-2013

What's on my mind?

I got sick yesterday, I have to finish out this work shift including a ton of QAs, and then I have to catch up a bit on school while i'm still sick. *sigh*

hashinshin

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
That is piece 1. Piece 2 is ensuring they work consistently, do not have buggy experiences and overall ensure the quality of the total experience.

People in QA have sharp eyes, good observational and communication skills combined with super hard worth-ethics.
You know every time I play a new game I say to myself "oh I've seen this ability before, it'll bug if I- yup there it goes." Then I think I should get in to QA.

Then I remember that QA is tedious.

Om Nom Diabetis

11-01-2013

Not so great. I like playing with my friends, but we almost never win because they are lower level/not as good as I am. My being in the party makes them have to fight better players, so we almost always lose

What should I do? I'm better than this group, but all my other friends are Gold so I just weigh them down...

Dances

11-01-2013

I'm kinda goofy,up late and hyped on soda

and getting dragged into random threads and posting things that aren't bad...but aren't necessarily as on topic as they should be

so anyone else wonder what the cutest team composition would be?just occurred to me 3 seconds ago to wonder...I think teemo and annie are a must

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-01-2013
16 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexful View Post
I honestly love these threads you make. Don't know why.

But uh....cruddy week, worked on college project that counts for 50% of my overall grade, had an argument with the girlfriend and I just had a bunch of really close fights on a video game for the past 3 hours with a friend of mine.

How goes Xel? Haven't seen you in a while.
Not bad. The preseason is looking good. I spent the day spectating and playing games on PBE. I'm really happy overall, though there's some issues we still need to address post-launch.

Sorry to hear about the argument with the girl. Was it related to emotional understanding, a conflict of view or just the need to vent frustration?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-01-2013
17 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoVesper View Post
I was thinking about you, Xelnath.
You're my favorite flavor of cheesy.

Ironstryde

11-01-2013

I had an interesting idea for a Void Champ. I like the idea of a living weapon. I haven't really fleshed out the character but I enjoy how Kha'Zix has various weapons evolved straight from his body.

Hear me out. A completely cooldown based champion who has components of his body perform different abilities. I really haven't given much thought to what he would look like, but I'm right now more interested in how he works.

Each of his skills would have their own timer bar or some visual effect showing how long until up again. I feel it would be more effective if they had some sort of visual countdown for coordination. Upon activating any ability, the first button press only queue's it up. Pressing the button again would actually use the ability. Here's the kicker, the reason the abilities require a double press is because there is no true Ult.

Depending on what abilities are queue'd up the r would be a different attack.

ie. press q twice... you fire q.

press q > w... both moves are queue'd up, pressing r would fire off some crazy combo of the 2.

press w > e... and you get a different combo move, you get the picture.

queue up q > w > e... and press r, and you would in essence be firing off a super move combining the powers of all 3.

Why not use the ULT all the time? The moves would have varying cooldowns or an energy system could be implemented. You'd have to make a tactical decision as to whether you can secure the kill with a single move or which combo would be most effective. If you wait for your triple combo the enemy may already have escaped.

TLDR: Can use any moves individually, combo any 2 for different moves, or combo all 3 for an ultimate move.

This would be a high skill cap champ with incredible depth.