How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NachoVesper

11-01-2013

I was thinking about you, Xelnath.

PrefaceOfTheGods

11-01-2013

Xelnath, what's your current outlook on the forum moderation? I believe we're all aware of GD's general distaste with their actions. What's your take on it? What of the seemingly unfair bans that seem to prevail? Are GDs claims of an unfair and, dare I say, 'corrupt' forum moderation partially true? Or do you think they're completely unfounded without any true grounding?

Invisible Man

11-01-2013

I'm thinking about what else I can do for this:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...7#post42290047

NaJin Slash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

Xelnath, why did you not push for the chance of getting a demonstone from Mystery gifting? Make it a slight chance to get a demonstone, that way we can help you my lord. It's genius really. We could trade it for a darker themed anything or icon of you to show our allegiance.

This must happen, before it is over!

The Revanchrist

11-01-2013

i would really appreciate having a second opinion about my friend problem :/

Eldeeo

11-01-2013

To add from my previous post;

Everyone in my town is a bit on the sad side today due to the fact two years ago someone was murdered at a young age, meaning she had just graduated a couple months before.

Someone had reminded me of that and was felt rather depressed for a while since I had knew her before all of that. Halloween sure has been different around here since.

Elewd

11-01-2013

Xelnath this is just a hypothetical question, any response will be viewed as completly opinionated.

If you were allowed to "work" on Fiora without any restraint's or limit's to what you could do, what would happen to the French Duelist.

Coldmanj

11-01-2013

sad that i might not make gold by the end of the season

Coldmanj

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanovah View Post
Xelnath, any news on when 117 hints will start? Been a month since Jinx and still nothing. Or is S4 taking totally priority and 117 won't be seen until after preseason?
simple answer there preseason is definitely taking priority

LionheartKM

11-01-2013

Hey Xelnath, my friends have been giving me a bit of grief because I play Fiora top a lot, and I was wondering what your take on her is. I think she is an amazing pick, especially if you start a Dorans Shield and health pots. I almost always manage to out-duel everyone of my opponents(including Trynds, Jaxs, and Renektons) but I still see everyone bad mouthing her saying she is trash-tier.

I was just curious if you agreed with this, or if you think she is a viable top laner.