How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maou

11-02-2013

Worried about Zyra. She just doesn't feel like she is worthwhile to play anymore.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-02-2013
14 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminalVeloc1ty View Post
Xelnath. You are one of my favorite rioters. That is all.

Also Sivir is fun as hell, if you had a hand in her remake, thank you!
This was 100% Statikk.

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

I'm on a huge nostalgia trip watching old Planetside 1 videos.

This is the one game I've played longer then any other game. 10 years, is a long time to play a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EBQS...Ull6b0BoL8dBuq

Spider0ne

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
... Man, that makes the dream I had last night where I rode my motorcycle into a concrete wall and had to have my brain repaired by Nurse Joy seem lame.

It's good that you're trying to establish an abstraction (general system you can reapply agnostic of genre) however, it's a bit shallow.

What you're trying to get at here is:
  • Conditional Strengths
  • Exploitable Weaknesses
  • Randomness which creates variance but not unrecoverably so
If I wasn't so tired I would try to indulge you in continuing this discussion. Alas, I must retire for the evening. Maybe if I can catch you sometime tomorrow I will try to. May we meet again wise Warlock.

Vexful

11-02-2013

I honestly love these threads you make. Don't know why.

But uh....cruddy week, worked on college project that counts for 50% of my overall grade, had an argument with the girlfriend and I just had a bunch of really close fights on a video game for the past 3 hours with a friend of mine.

How goes Xel? Haven't seen you in a while.

Gophy11

11-02-2013

The matchmaking system constitutes when I will win and when I will lose.

1DarkSoul1

11-02-2013

TeeHee

Xelnath

Systems Designer

11-02-2013
15 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eludeasaurus View Post
Xelnath this may not be something you can explain, but what exactly is QA, like i see it and i know it stands for quality assurance, but i never understood what that meant, is it just a "test things to make sure they are readable to people, fun to play/against, and looks good?"
That is piece 1. Piece 2 is ensuring they work consistently, do not have buggy experiences and overall ensure the quality of the total experience.

People in QA have sharp eyes, good observational and communication skills combined with super hard worth-ethics.

OneDragonArmy

11-02-2013

I wish Statikk posted more often, I enjoy his insight. Xypherous too.

Sanovah

11-02-2013

Xelnath, any news on when 117 hints will start? Been a month since Jinx and still nothing. Or is S4 taking totally priority and 117 won't be seen until after preseason?