How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elewd

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrefaceOfTheGods View Post
Wait, AA5 came out already?

D:
it came out for the Eshop on october 24th, its an amazing game i loved every part of it and Athena (my FEK avatar) is by far the best character in the series.

Chun Li

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I've never heard of this game. what is it?
Imagine a Visual Novel-esque Japanese SRPG Semi-Eroge, though heavily scripted and a tad easy. Though as I said, it is an eroge so at one point you will bump into nudity.

Though if you get passed that the gameplay is pretty damn good and entertaining. If you're a fan or SRPG's and willing to look passed nudity then I recommend it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-01-2013
7 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Anathema View Post
I'm scared about marriage, graduating college, finding a job in business intelligence (despite it being a rapidly growing field,)working 35 hours a week on top of school work, dealing with getting a green card/citizenship for my wife-to-be, and a whole lot of other things.

Life's coming at me kinda fast, yo.
Allow me to congratulate you on finding someone you love that loves you, having a potentially successful future and the bravery to leave your home to pursue the life you wanted. You're brilliant already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Galoshes View Post
Xelnath I'd be curious to know if either you or anybody else in the Riot development team played any of the original DotA? Was a game that had superb competitive play despite having no official development support.
A lot of people did. However, Blizzard had more than a few people who loved dota and did little tweaks where possible to the War3 engine to help them out over the years.

Glaricion

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Galoshes View Post
Xelnath I'd be curious to know if either you or anybody else in the Riot development team played any of the original DotA? Was a game that had superb competitive play despite having no official development support.
Pendragon was responsible for getting a real community going in DotA, and Guinsoo patchworked the DotA versions together+ after Eul stopped working on DotA, etc...

Rauron

11-01-2013

Doing quite well! Watching a Let's Play of Outlast, chatting with my boyfriend, just recently got a nice winning streak in Hearthstone, and tomorrow I get to play D&D with some friends. We're starting a fresh adventure, and I'm really looking forward to playing this oddball character I made.

Ore Wa Colonel J

11-01-2013

Xelnath is secretly Mystic Blue Fox

Elewd

11-01-2013

Quote:
Good luck! As long as you know where you want to go, don't be afraid of the obstacles in the way. Either keep trying to climb or make your own portable portal.

I was going to go hang with some friends at Comikaze tonight, but I ended up hurting my wrist, so I'm eating Hurry Curry and reading forums.
well i want to work for riot buuuuut i dont feel like i meet any requirements even to be just a forum mod for riot would make me happy that i could help this game. made me get some of the best friends i could ever get that actually motivated me to fix my trainwreck of a life. its been 2 years since.

Best Furry NA

11-01-2013

Not that great.

Thinking over what my doctor said. Thinking over how my myopathy will get worse. By age 30, I'll probly struggle to walk. My kids will have it worse than me. Add in with my depression, anxiety, asperger's... Yay.

Thinking of what I could do for a job. I applied to Riot but no-go. I cant do a lot of jobs that are physically demanding. At least I'll be going to a rehabilitation center in a few months to help...

The girl I love so much, has been distant from me. She's had a boyfriend of four years, but she's considered leaving him for me (he treats her very poorly). I know it's probably just her sinus infection; it's getting bad... I hope she's okay.

I play League too much. Way too much. And my family doesn't like it. ... But it was what I was taught. a high-achiever in High School, everything was fine. Until move after move. Away from, back to, away from, and back to again... My stepdad. I didnt like him. Every other weekend I saw my abusive father. My only escape was gaming; it was a different world. I taught myself that was my way away from things. Away from my myopathy, my depression, my anxiety, from abusive family members, from lying family members, from hardship. I never really learned another way to cope and it's ingrained. So while I wait for the rehabilitation... I just play. I miss doing my glass art; I was really good at it... But I struggled at finding a means to sell it, and without getting money back, I had no way to continue.

Im just sitting here wondering what did all this. Like... What's my way to undo some. I dunno. I recently found out how much worse my myopathy is likely to get-- like, on Monday.

I should probably get out more. But with no money, being a bit odd socially, no real transportation, I dont know what I'd really do.

I'm 19. I left High School with a Golden State Merit Diploma. I was a Star Scout in the BSA, President and Founder of clubs, and... I had it. Now I'm a college dropout (I'll go back some time... Just... Not now), and I'm lost.

I'm lost and I dont know where to go.

I sure hope I find my way soon.

Renegade Talon

11-01-2013

Sometimes I feel like the EU West server

xProR2D2x

11-01-2013

Quote:
What's on your mind?
hi mom