How are you doing tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwaggaMcRomney

11-01-2013

yo xelnath tell me

why didnt you release xerath onto live servers?

Would design team revert zed W nerf in return for nerfing his wave clear like the community suggested?

or just become blind again

Hardinger

11-01-2013

I have a question, Warlock. Do you ever miss World of Warcraft? Unless I'm mistaking you for a wrong dev, you were beloved amongst the warlock community and there was a major ****storm when you left. Could you explain exactly what happened (lots of rumors, little confirmation)?

Whoops, guess that's two questions. And boy would that be embarrassing if this is the wrong guy.

Dryad Soraka

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I love you too, but not the gooey, sticky kind of love. Just the way that I love fruit smoothies and sunshine.

I don't think Soraka's on the near horizon - we're focused on other champs at the moment. I am not allowed to say which... except that one of them is awesome and unexpected.
I like unexpected things.

But this disappoints me, all recent Visual Upgrades have been given new ability icons as well and Soraka desperately needs them. Especially with her newer tweaks. This wouldn't take long at all, can't you just pass the word around?

BruisingPrune

11-01-2013

I might get kicked out of my college due to poor grades because I suffer from both depression and anxiety.

Anxiety about failing, too depressed to do anything about it.

Chess435

11-01-2013

Not well. Have this nasty full-body rash that itches like heck. Saw a doctor about it, was told that I'm stuck with it for a month or two. :-( Trying to take mind off of it by playing various games.

Ufu

11-01-2013

Just got out of plat V and into plat IV, and it was harder to do than jumping from gold V to plat V.

Wittrock

11-01-2013

I'm in a nervous state because I applied to Riot's game analyst position, and it's approaching the time when I should hear word back. Please quell my worries :P

On a much more exciting note, I hit Diamond 1 today, am pumped

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2013

Can it be Kog'maw? PLease be kog'maw. I want any kind of love as long as kog'maw gets it D:<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I love you too, but not the gooey, sticky kind of love. Just the way that I love fruit smoothies and sunshine.

I don't think Soraka's on the near horizon - we're focused on other champs at the moment. I am not allowed to say which... except that one of them is awesome and unexpected.

bérnkastel

11-01-2013

im sick. I can only get like an hour of sleep at a time. im also starving but all the restaurants just closed. and im a college student so no food. also head pounding, getting hot/cold flashes.

Cryoshell17

11-01-2013

Let's talk about Void champions Xelnath.

I understand that you don't handle the aethsetics (The look and feel) in champion design but as a player and a designer what are things you think are core in making a Void-based champion? If they are a part of the Void what are things that make it the primal horrors only seen on the other side of the universe and as a visitor, what are the things that portrays a brainwashed minion or a desperate doomspeaker?