Change Zyra's run back

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beardius Epicus

11-01-2013

So it WASN'T just me. Ok, I thought someone laced my pizza or something because I coulda swore to god it looked different. I never play Zyra but this needs to be changed back, it looks srsly retarded.

Shiny Zorua

11-01-2013

Agreed.

spiderswine

11-01-2013

btw it got changed because her previous run animation looked very poorly on her new skin.

JesterCapp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Technical Artist

11-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Actually, in this case the change was entirely accidental. Just talked to a couple animators, and they've indicated this change wasn't intended on the base, OR on the new skin. We'll revert the file and have it back to normal in a future patch.

Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for this disruption in your usual Zyra swagger!

Pichuzx

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
Actually, in this case the change was entirely accidental. Just talked to a couple animators, and they've indicated this change wasn't intended on the base, OR on the new skin. We'll revert the file and have it back to normal in a future patch.

Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for this disruption in your usual Zyra swagger!
Thanks God that walking animation was awkward as hell

IS1c4163b8bdaa5c58bc8ce

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post

Oh yes, thank you!!

Shadou

11-01-2013

thank goodness they are fixing base zyra from that run >.< i kinda dislike her new skin tho just cuz of the run alone :/ it's just too silly especially gets worse the more ms she gets

Henry Plainview

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1c4163b8bdaa5c58bc8ce View Post
Yeah I know Karma mid would be more useful now but still...
Karma mid is OP.

Luxieto

11-02-2013

I kinda like the new swag though

SilverStorm

11-02-2013

What?! I LOVED THE NEW ANIMATION!!! D: I thought it made her look more "undead" in her haunted skin! ;(