Twisted Treeline Textures Missing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asmoe

11-01-2013

So I got reported for being a troll/afk/whatever, but it wasn't my fault. After restarting the client many times and various other attempts to correct the issue on my end, I determined it must be on RIOT's end. The entire map of TT was gone, I was floating on a blue-grey background along with minions and structures. I was unable to see lanes, jungle, brush...ect. Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

11-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmoe View Post
So I got reported for being a troll/afk/whatever, but it wasn't my fault. After restarting the client many times and various other attempts to correct the issue on my end, I determined it must be on RIOT's end. The entire map of TT was gone, I was floating on a blue-grey background along with minions and structures. I was unable to see lanes, jungle, brush...ect. Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about.
All of the map assets live on your hard drive. If they aren't showing up it means that they are corrupt, missing, or your computer isn't loading them properly. You can resolve this by using the repair tool located in the patcher. Open league of legends then click on the gear in the top right corner of the patcher. Click on "repair" and let it do it's work. It can take 2-30 minutes depending on your computer's hardware.

WizardOfWinter

11-01-2013

I had a very similar thing happen, but inverted--the Fog of War layer was completely removed, and damage was no longer registering on enemy champions. I don't know if it was related, but it certainly seemed like something exploitable to know where everyone is on a map.

Panda Poison 7

11-01-2013

Killing some Elise's in the background I see?