Thanks riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexus Crawler

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel View Post
I see I'm not the only one that think trinkets on Dominion are a bad idea. No one built Shurelya's or Shard anyway, so not really sure how this is different than before the patch.
I actually had a Diamond 1 Olaf after his rework in one of my games build Shurelya's. Total disaster. The dude didn't want to listen however and threw the game.

Soul of Infirc

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
Yes, Riot, thank you for saving MWAB the effort of manually disabling those items.
^ ^ ^`^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000

Plus aren't MWAB and Nome working on items that allow you to heavily modify SS in Dominion, like that vague idea of making a 4 cd ghost that works like alistar's passive. (damages people you pass through).
trinkets would rather be the spell modifiers than Op vision for every1.

Nexus Crawler

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul of Infirc View Post
^ ^ ^`^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000

Plus aren't MWAB and Nome workin gon items that allow yto heavily modify SS in DOminion, liek tat vague idea of making a 4 cds ghost that works like alistar's passive. (damages people you pass through).
trinketd would rather be the spell modifiers than Op vision for every1.
wut? is this even english?

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

11-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There are a ton of changes coming with S4 and things are still in an iterative state. Let's see how the items actually turn out before we start screaming that the sky is falling.

SR is the only map receiving trinkets. Other maps will probably receive them in some form eventually, but not right now.

The idea of a revive trinket has been thrown around here a lot lately and I have been considering it too. But it doesn't really solve anything unless the other trinkets are just as powerful/compelling (which is extra difficult given how entrenched the revive meta is).

naotasan

11-01-2013

Everyone would take revive trinket.

Revive is just too strong in Dominion to ignore.

Also, Revive is now removed from SR/TT.

Redeemed In Fire

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
There are a ton of changes coming with S4 and things are still in an iterative state. Let's see how the items actually turn out before we start screaming that the sky is falling.

SR is the only map receiving trinkets. Other maps will probably receive them in some form eventually, but not right now.

The idea of a revive trinket has been thrown around here a lot lately and I have been considering it too. But it doesn't really solve anything unless the other trinkets are just as powerful/compelling (which is extra difficult given how entrenched the revive meta is).
Thanks for the reply.

Duelpower

11-01-2013

Make the trinket cast-able only on teammates' dead bodies, sort of like a mini Zilean ultimate.
I'd love to see what happens next lol. Bot lane wouldn't even be required to take it in that scenario.

Smoke DZA

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Thanks for making 3 more items not even a candidate for this map (Shurelyas, Shard of True Ice, Martyr's Call). Thanks for not putting Trinkets on Dominion. Basically, thanks for acting like we don't exist... again. *sigh*

*Disclaimer: I woke up half sick so that's why I sound like AK here. I'm annoyed but try and take it as someone who needed to vent. I'm sure manwolf has things coming but I'm kinda pissed still.
why do people even care about dominion like at all

Pylair

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine Espurr View Post
why do people even care about summoners rift like at all
yea bro, video games are srs buisness i hear.

Koravel

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine Espurr View Post
why do people even care about dominion like at all
Why do people feel the need to be dicks to someone because they play a different game than you do? People have different tastes. I personally don't like farming minions over and over again, so sue me.

And yeah, MWAB, I'd rather not have you guys add trinkets till we see how these changes shake out. Don't do something just for the principle of the thing, map balance is what is important.

Also, can you message me in-game? Been trying to get ahold of you for a bit.