Thanks riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

10-31-2013

Thanks for making 3 more items not even a candidate for this map (Shurelyas, Shard of True Ice, Martyr's Call). Thanks for not putting Trinkets on Dominion. Basically, thanks for acting like we don't exist... again. *sigh*

*Disclaimer: I woke up half sick so that's why I sound like AK here. I'm annoyed but try and take it as someone who needed to vent. I'm sure manwolf has things coming but I'm kinda pissed still.

Nexus Crawler

10-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Thanks for making 3 more items not even a candidate for this map (Shurelyas, Shard of True Ice, Martyr's Call). Thanks for not putting Trinkets on Dominion. Basically, thanks for acting like we don't exist... again. *sigh*

*Disclaimer: I woke up half sick so that's why I sound like AK here. I'm annoyed but try and take it as someone who needed to vent. I'm sure manwolf has things coming but I'm kinda pissed still.
I think the Dominion changes are still up in the air. I know MWAB said that the ward trinket wouldn't be available but I'm pretty sure he's considering the others tho probably modified.

BuddhaRice

10-31-2013

So you wanted every single person on the team to have free sweeper/cv? GlVING BAK TO THE COMMUNITY BASED RCIX

Malah

10-31-2013

Yes, Riot, thank you for saving MWAB the effort of manually disabling those items.

Redeemed In Fire

10-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
So you wanted every single person on the team to have free sweeper/cv? GlVING BAK TO THE COMMUNITY BASED RCIX
Yes because we had to have the exact same trinkets... /s High CD CV would be fine with me.

BuddhaRice

10-31-2013

I'd like a high cd flash. ADCs might become a thing

AK47WOLF

11-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
*Disclaimer: I woke up half sick so that's why I sound like AK here.
Hue.

Koravel

11-01-2013

I see I'm not the only one that think trinkets on Dominion are a bad idea. No one built Shurelya's or Shard anyway, so not really sure how this is different than before the patch.

Redeemed In Fire

11-01-2013

It's the principle of the thing.

Tortferngatr

11-01-2013

I'd like to see a Dominion-only variant on Martyr's Call, maybe acting as a miniature Warmog's (maybe Giant's Belt+Rejuv. Bead+Rejuv. Bead?) as well. That item looks cool.

The other two items? Maybe also.

Trinket modifications would be cool as well.