Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TellieTubby

10-30-2013

So after I decided to update with OS X Mavericks whenever I go into a game [whether it's a custom game or a real game] I start lagging randomly and it shows the reconnecting bar. This happens throughout the whole game so eventually I just gave up playing. Any ideas?

DJ Fingerbang

10-30-2013

Bump

Vi3tMang

11-17-2013

I get the same thing that happens to TellieTubby. The game runs smoothly for until the two minute mark and suddenly things stop moving and the "attempting to reconnect" bar shows up. I can't control my champ and, sometimes, I'll be able to move him and the rest of the champs move but I get disconnected again and return back to the fountain. Any help would be extremely appreciated since it's made the game unplayable

Lanz217

11-21-2013

I just recently updated my client, and whenever i press the play button, it just exits. Doesnt even go to the log on screen. Please help me, thanks. Also my launcher icon isn't pinned to the dock

Fom

11-29-2013

Very minor but after every game I get bug splat, a little bit of lag and then I see the results.

ithriveonchaos

12-11-2013

^ bump. Bug spat every time at close for months now. Also experiencing random freezing/lagging especially in Summoner's Rift when multiple champs get near. Ran speedtest with 16mb down 2mb up so I don't believe it's my internet.

rex5109

12-16-2013

this isnt a functionality bug but it is one that has annoyed me twice for the 3.1 and 3.13 updates causing all characters and champion objects to be solid white

RT Tripp

12-16-2013

I'm having a Connection Error Issue, when attempting to Log into the Client, and I see that over the last day/day and a half, many mac users have had the same problem.

"Connection Error: Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net Server. Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here; Service availability can be viewed on the lol server status web page."

I have zero Idea what the problem is. Reinstalled, no issues fixed.

- I I I

BasedGod Clinton

12-25-2013

Anyone else have this issue where the ground is black? Feels like I am in space but it's a little harder to play the game.

Jkuzzzie

12-28-2013

Not sure if this is mac related but sometimes random particles show up as very feint blue. A recent game I played, all ranged minion attacks were a very feint blue, as well as a Thresh's hook (it was so feint I could barely see it which caused me to die on one occasion). Also occurs with tower shots occasionally. Just quite annoying.

Other small errors include Bug Splat popping up after games randomly and lagging for a while after pressing "OK" on the Victory/Defeat screen.

Edit: Oh yeah, this has gotten better (doesn't occur every time now) on recent patches but sometimes right when I deal the killing blow on someone or as soon as someone deals the killing blow on me, the game freezes.