Connection error - cannot connect to pvp.net

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMGPLS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

I just started my ranked game and it happened.
I don't know what to do. Did you guys e-mailed or FAQ Riot directly??
I hope this gets solved soon.

Not Eddeh

10-29-2013

Bump, this is currently happening to me =(

Amazing Bot

10-29-2013

Bump. I can't get into league through my wired connection. And my wireless connection is so slow it disconnects me once every minute.

xHaywardx

10-29-2013

How has nobody replied to this thread at all yet? I'm not even having this problem and I'm appalled by the lack of support.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2013

This isn't the support forum, this is a discussion forum for use of possible improvements. If you want help, go post in the Help & Support forum. This forum is so scarce that it's unlikely to move more than 10 threads a day, aside from people replying to multiple threads at once

Vaurnbarn

Platform Engineer

10-30-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

That sucks. I do recommend talking to Player Support, they handle cases like these pretty often. On the engineering side, we are aware of some networking issues that some players see (periodic disconnects in particular), and we are investigating changes that might help, but that may not even fix your particular problem.

TheGreatJack

11-06-2013

this is a prob from your internet, I've got the same problem with ts3, mumble, crossfire and lol. It's my fourth time now, the thing is that i don't remember how i did to solve the prob the last time :/

oval 1

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeaaah Buddy View Post
UNABLE TO CONNECT TO PVP.NET SERVER

I keep getting this message. I was playing almost 4 days ago and it disconnected me from PVP for no reason and wouldn't let me reconnect until the game was over. Then in queue for another game, it disconnected me at champion select, and I haven't been able to reconnect since.

My internet connection is great. Theres a problem with PVP but the LOL website says the server is running but it won't stay connected or connect at all. Please fix this bug. I cant even play. It's been 4 days now. A RIOT representative said they're aware of the problem, but have not done anything to fix it.

For the last 4 days I have not even been able to log into LOL (and it still won't let me). I keep getting the same message, attached below, about a connection error. LOL's website says that the North American server is up and running, also pictured below, and invites us to play, but it won't even let me connect.

Any chance of fixing this? I just want to be able to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME, which I can't even do right now.
Something similar just happened to me. I was in champion select for a ranked game and it showed the lightning disconnected icon on my champion picture when I was trying to select a champion. I clicked my champion and it said something about being disconnected from pvp.net even though I just watched everyone else pick their champion. I got booted from the game for not picking a champion even though it would not let me pick a champion. I was still connected to chat and everything. Ridiculous.

This happened immediately after losing a ranked game (LP from the last 2 wins I had) due to a level 1 AFKer.

Leonhardt

11-06-2013

i have the same symptoms but its been happening to me for a good 3 or 4 weeks now i am going to call my provider but this issue never occurred until 2ish 3ish weeks ago

OprahFTWlnfrey

11-07-2013

?