Menu Options stuck on screen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryptophan

10-29-2013

I've been having this issue for a while, and it's not a big deal, but when I click on my friends list, right click, then select an option, about 50% of the time the menu option I selected remains on screen. It stays everywhere, when everything is minimized and when windows are open. When I start a game, it does not show up during the game, but when the game ends or if I alt-tab, it is still there.

It seems to go away randomly, but it takes a long time, and doesn't seem to follow a pattern. I'm not sure what I should post in terms of additional information, but here's a screenshot of the option remaining on the screen.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lol Launcher Bug.jpg (414.9 KB, 93 views)

Vaurnbarn

Platform Engineer

10-30-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Interesting, I've never seen that before. We'll take a look. Is it still happening after the patch? We did just put in some changes to the friend list, I don't know if they would fix what you're seeing..

Tryptophan

10-30-2013

It's been happening for the last couple patches at least, I don't remember when I first noticed it. It doesn't happen all the time and I haven't seen it yet on this patch, but I will keep you updated.

EDIT: Yes, it's still happening on this patch. Is there anything I can send that will help figure out what's going on?

Dwizle

11-05-2013

I too have been having this issue. It happens rather frequently actually. Out of curiosity are you running spotify when this usually happens? I notice that it seems to only happen when im listening to music through Spotify. Ill be glad to help in any way I can.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lels.jpg (696.1 KB, 27 views)