@Zileas, I now have every champion EXCEPT Volibear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiora Mid GG Alt

09-12-2013

voli is so fun though. I just carried a game with Volibear where I was apart of 9/10ths of my team kills (34).

Etonio

09-12-2013

This man has been chosen by the storm

Rivini

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosuko View Post
Zileas hasn't been around the forums in a while I think <_<

BAIT HIM HARDER!!!! Armored bears are the worst!!! I'll never own that champion!
He was present on the forum about the same time I made this thread.

Rivini

10-16-2013

Since this thread's creation, I've obtained Lucian and Jinx. Still no smelly armored bear in my reserves.

Rivini

10-30-2013

My resolve for Zileas's tender touch is still strong!

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-30-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
I even have enough IP for him, but having an armored bear in my reserves wouldn't feel right.

I trust I have done well, my troll lord?

Attachment 774890
You have, and I'm glad some decency and sense remains in our community.

But, you don't get an award for common sense or being a decent person -- you get to be sensible and decent. So, you are a sensible, decent person person.

My advice -- your desirability to women or men as the case may be will greatly increase in your early 30s as people shift to consideration of what you would offer them holistically, and sensible and decent are key at that point. So unless you are thrilled with your current relationship, don't be in a rush to make it permanent until your early 30s, as your choice set will be at its best then.

ViolentDuck

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post

But, you don't get an award for common sense or being a decent person -- you get to be sensible and decent. So, you are a sensible, decent person person.

My advice -- your desirability to women or men as the case may be will greatly increase in your early 30s as people shift to consideration of what you would offer them holistically, and sensible and decent are key at that point. So unless you are thrilled with your current relationship, don't be in a rush to make it permanent until your early 30s, as your choice set will be at its best then.
Wait..Did you just...Did you just give him a psychic reading?

Ragebeard Manric

10-30-2013

THE FK JUST HAPPENEd

GG Beers

10-30-2013

I have every champ except Malphite and I never will buy him, once you have all champs you've won the game right?

Nephrium

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post

I swear to god this is actually good advice. (30 year old man, can confirm)