@Xelnath Need some advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pseudobug

10-29-2013

Well I don't know how I was managed to be convinced to do this but here goes haha.

I'm in need of some relationship advice and after talking to a friend about my situation she convinced me to ask for some advice from someone she referred to quiet affectionately as "Relationship Guru Xelnath". She showed me a few other threads and I finally decided to give it a shot so down to business.

I'm a highschool student and there's this one girl who's in my class that I've really liked for a while now. We don't really talk too much but when we do it's pleasant enough. But down to the point is the situation I'm finding myself in right now, she's really into another guy. I know the guy and he's a pretty cool guy, he's on the football team with me. I also know he's just as much into her as she is in him. I'd love to see her happy even if it's with another guy but it still really tugs on me a lot of the time. So I was just wondering what you think I should do? I'm completely lost.

Pseudobug

10-29-2013

Bump

Emerald Owl

10-29-2013

interesting..

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

10-29-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Tl;dr - you need to own your motivations. I recently had a girl I was interested in and a friend of mine start showing significant interest in each other. I realized that it was better for both of them if they were together, not me being kinda into, but not 100% into her.

So I basically let the dude know the girl liked him, then just got out of the way and let the magic happen naturally.

If you want to be dating her, try telling her that. If she shoots it down, then life goes on. Then you can feel free of those feelings you have.