How hard would it be to get to plat from bronze... while only playing against plats?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-29-2013
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Zileas, please stop being a sell-out. Nobody is going to buy the URL Zombo.com from you, even if you keep pimping it like Poppy at an armor selling convention.
Wow, that's loyalty. You see what I have to deal with? Constant threats from within the game design organization. Xelnath, please get back to answering play balance threads or summoning forth horrors from beyond spacetime or whatever it is you do on a weekday night.

Nasuuna

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Wow, that's loyalty. You see what I have to deal with? Constant threats from within the game design organization. Xelnath, please get back to answering play balance threads or summoning forth horrors from beyond spacetime or whatever it is you do on a weekday night.
shots fired

Naethmor

10-30-2013

Zileas you don't even lift!

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2013

Well looks like I have to buy a name change now, don't I

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-30-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
Could just insist your teammates call you Zombo to do it on the cheap. you know?

Zodryn

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
Zombo Combo. Make it happen.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

10-30-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Last night, I fought off spectral entities attempting to kill my friend Jodie while we explored a laboratory. You could really show the proper respect - I basically saved the planet from being torn apart by angry matter-transcending entities that were summoned by reckless scientists.

But no, instead you have to run around the forums working on KPIs, CPTs, SRRCs, ROIs and those abominable social media indexes you insist are so important.

Morgra

10-30-2013

I think Xelnath and Zileas just liberated this thread...

Anyways, have fun and best of luck doing this challenge!

YOLOJKIMJESUSIRL

10-30-2013

I'm confused as to what's going on in this thread.

GhostStalker

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Last night, I fought off spectral entities attempting to kill my friend Jodie while we explored a laboratory. You could really show the proper respect - I basically saved the planet from being torn apart by angry matter-transcending entities that were summoned by reckless scientists.

But no, instead you have to run around the forums working on KPIs, CPTs, SRRCs, ROIs and those abominable social media indexes you insist are so important.
That game has such great story telling! I was also surprised at how a site like IGN rates it lowish, but Gamespot rates it high-ish