"We pride ourselves on our amazing 'counterplay' philosophy. Hard counters are bad"

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aroph

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I guess every champ didn't get that memo

Attachment 813593Attachment 813594Attachment 813595
Dude I haven't seen you in like 10 years.

Are you still camping in that abandoned dump, Champion Feedback?

A Dying Dream

10-29-2013

Quote:
I guess every champ didn't get that memo

Attachment 813593Attachment 813594Attachment 813595
Somebody has clearly never played Irelia against a Quinn that had more than 1/10th of a functioning brain.

Seductive Walrus

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Where were you back when people started using AP mid against ADCs?

I also can't help but notice your lack of an actual solution, just more general complaining.
Couldn't have been stated any better.

GD has this vision in their head that Vayne/Quinn are unbeatable all game. Hurrdurr, pick an AP burst instead of a close range melee bruiser then?

Maximum Riven

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductive Walrus View Post
Couldn't have been stated any better.

GD has this vision in their head that Vayne/Quinn are unbeatable all game. Hurrdurr, pick an AP burst instead of a close range melee bruiser then?
You dont get to pick in to Quinn/Vayne top.

Crabby

10-29-2013

Quote:
Wild Vi uses ultimate

Quinn summons Valor!

Valor Flies to turret!

You know the rest;p

DarksideEric

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Riven View Post
You dont get to pick in to Quinn/Vayne top.
Sure you can.

Depends on what level you're playing at.

You can also swap lanes/roles if need be. Using like... communication and stuff.

Farranor

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farranor View Post
Vayne can be countered with health/armor (most of her damage comes from normal physical autoattacks), CC (knockup, stun, suppression), AS slows, knockbacks, and Oracle's. And, of course, there's always trying to actually outplay the Vayne player - don't stand near walls, don't mindlessly run away in a straight line, save your dash for escape/chase rather than initiating, etc. and so forth. If Vayne's team outplays you in early game, outplays you in mid game, and (due to Vayne) outplays you in late game, you got heavily outplayed, and you deserve to lose.
That's from Wall #2.

Or I could just post funny pictures, if that's preferred.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-29-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Rambo II View Post
Attachment 813590 Attachment 813592

[Destroy every melee champion in lane]
It's true, silver bolts do percent true damage, which renders ineffective armor items, health items, and play balance.

But seriously, this is a work in progress. We are continually improving this stuff, and some of the systemic changes in the works for s4 will help as well in subtle ways -- a lot of the worst experiences in the game are when a team snowballs too quickly, or full control of the map is established too easily. This stuff amplifies all sorts of less ideal situations into really bad ones.

W/ regards to these characters and their disengage, Morello has indicated we want to keep an eye on mobility creep. Mobility creep to some extent is fueled by a lot of disengage. I don't know where this is at on our comprehensive priorities list, but my understanding is that they are focusing on the s4 changes we've mentioned for now, and seeing how they impact things (Unless they are presently testing changes to a particular character in PBE builds). The s4 gameplay changes we've mentioned will have subtle effects on the game in general as they are system changes.

Ashes Boobs

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
It's true, silver bolts do percent true damage, which ignores armor, health, and play balance.

But seriously, this is a work in progress. We are continually improving this stuff, and some of the systemic changes in the works for s4 will help as well.
Point of thread = missed.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I refuse to accept feedback from someone named 'Ashes Boobs'
1) wat?
2) also - syntax fail -- didn't you mean.... Ashe's Boobs?

I refuse to accept feedback from someone who starts their post with an unwarranted ad hominem attack.
1) The thread was talking about the total dominance of Vayne/Quinn in top lane against most melee bruisers due to their range and amazing kiting potential in 1v1. You see a thread talking about Vayne and zero counterplay, and go straight to talking about Silver Bolts, which had nothing to do with the topic at hand.
You then went back and edited your post to talk about mobility creep, which I suppose is more in line with what the topic of the thread was.
2) You cannot have an apostrophe in your Summoner's Name.
Also, punctuation fail. Ellipses only have three periods, not four. (an ellipsis is the ...)

Have an enjoyable evening, sir.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-29-2013
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes Boobs View Post
I refuse to accept feedback from someone named 'Ashes Boobs'
1) wat?
2) also - syntax fail -- didn't you mean.... Ashe's Boobs?

okay, you are welcome.

12345612 ... 15