moreIIo is a worthIess cᴜnt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leethax McGee

10-29-2013

From morello's twitter feed:
"all champs wont be competitive"

Why the fᴜck not you retarded cᴜnt? That's your fᴜcking job. If I were your boss, I'd fire you immediately, and I'd be within my legal rights to do so with that tweet. "all champs won't be competitive" coming from a "game balancer" (in quotes because he never was and never will be) is like a chef saying "only some of the food I make will make you sick."

Fire that worthless cοcksucker and find someone off the street to fix this game. It will be a million times more competitive within weeks if you do. Do any of you ******* even play your own game? How do bull**** like Thresh and Jinx make it into a game you think is "competitive?" You know, in real competitive games, when there's a game-breaking balance problem, the developers either
A) Fix it or
B) Ban it, then fix it

The Riot approach seems to be
C) Release a skin for it

Way to sell out for this unskilled fᴜckface that's conning you into thinking he's doing his job.

makuri

10-29-2013

clam down. He means simply that with how the game strats/itemization works not every champ will be used on the stage. I've seen heimerdinger being used against zed in diamond game. So again... Chillout man. listen to some music and enjoy your fav champ. You win good for your; lose.. owell just another game.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-29-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I think you are being ironic and funny by placing this in the player behavior forum. Well done... But seriously, don't be so rude.

In the spirit of extending the olive branch of forum decorum, I feel like I should mention that I'm Morello's boss.

I'd encourage you to read some of his posts carefully on this, because he's right. A champion with weak counterplay can never be competitive, otherwise it would always be picked as it would have no power downside and high reliability.

Leo the yordle

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I think you are being ironic and funny by placing this in the player behavior forum. Well done... But seriously, don't be so rude.

In the spirit of extending the olive branch of forum decorum, I feel like I should mention that I'm Morello's boss.

I'd encourage you to read some of his posts carefully on this, because he's right. A champion with weak counterplay can never be competitive, otherwise it would always be picked as it would have no power downside and high reliability.
You know Zileas, I remember seeing this exact same thread on GD a few days ago..I'm afraid the OP is just trolling.

Jordian

10-29-2013

Quote:

Zileas why don't you post more? I miss my anti-troll trolling red

GhostStalker

10-29-2013

Quote:
I feel like I should mention that I'm Morello's boss.
Stop bossing around morello!

Let him buff Volibear!

Yobrevol

10-29-2013

zileas you have been missed

KevinDelMarr

10-29-2013

Quote:

I wouldn't say they handled Olaf's rework too well. A lot of changes few people like, refusal to budge on power aspects like armor pen, moar AS, and stats on his Ultimate. Not only was counterplay given but power was taken away, you guys a are betting a lot on more AS and increased healing to make up for loss of axe spam, armor pen, and resistances (just during Ult, not including every other moment). The "let's talk about Olaf" Thread is a big "We're right, you're wrong" thread. I'd say about 90% of ideas are deemed "low counterplay" or "wrong direction". Olaf can be salvaged, but I don't think he'll be comparable to Old Olaf in terms of dueling.

Releasing him deliberately UP hasn't helped either. The fact he has CC immunity for 6 seconds prevents him from gaining a lot of cool changes