Introducing the Summoner's Post

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

11-22-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

As we've seen time and time again, League of Legends players are a talented demographic. Over the past year we've seen fan art, summoners dressed as champions, black tie LAN parties, and baked goods in the shape of entire maps. Now we understand that not everyone has the time and energy necessary to devote to a something of that scope, so we thought we might make an effort to open up the playing field a bit. If you're a citizen of Valoran who hasn't yet forgotten how to lick a stamp, you, too, may achieve fame and fortune (or at least moderate internet notoriety) by being one of the first to mail an entry to the Summoner's Post.

Here's how it works. If you have something that you think is relevant to the League of Legends community, we want to hear about it. Whether the ink just dried on that new Pentakill Mordekaiser tattoo, your neighbor just named his new puppy Warwick, or you just stumbled across a rock formation that looked like Baron Nashor while you were hiking last weekend, we want you to let us know! Pictures are great, but if you'd like to send us a Teemo popup book we'll accept those as well. We'd love the opportunity to showcase your genius, however it manifests! So fire away!

Now as with anything that we're going to publish on the web, there have to be a few ground rules:

• You understand that if we like your submission, it’ll likely end up on the League of Legends site. You’re fine with this!
  • It has to be legal for us to receive via US Post in California. If you just painted your brand new blunderbuss up in the colors of the Bilgewater Navy, send us a picture, not the gun.
  • It can't explode, deploy hazardous chemicals, or catch on fire when you open it. If this was your grand plan to finally do away with me, you should know that I'll be having an intern open all of these before I post.

Now that we've cut through all that red tape, here's how to participate. Mail your submissions to:

Summoner's Post
10736 Jefferson Boulevard #622
Culver City, CA 90230

The Summoner's Post is waiting to hear from you! And remember: a picture's worth a thousand words, but a Kog'maw plushie wearing a top hat is priceless! There's nothing quite like a personal touch, so send us something in the mail!

Here are some examples of things that fans have mailed us in the past:

Click here to download the Summoner's Spotlight fan magazine!

scarra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Fianchetto

11-22-2010

This is relevant to LoL. LoL is relevant to my interests. Therefore, this is relevant to my interests.

thatsmywhitemama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

lawl

SciencePrime

11-22-2010

What if I name my manatee Urf?

R3coiler

11-22-2010

But my model Kog'Maw is meant to explode! I can't send it to you? Awwww....

djpeanutbutter

11-22-2010

Posting in an epic thread. And where do I send my money for the Kog'Maw plushie?

bloodlesscigg

11-22-2010

i want a pet kog maw =(

NsX Rust

11-22-2010

Jax wonders where shall he introduce his.

catapl3x

11-22-2010

if you made kog plushies with tophats, you would all have enough money for your grandchildren to retire

1234511 ... 14