There Will Be Ziggs!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2013

Mega Inferno Bomb:
>Now deals double damage to minions.

I Drink Your Cs!
I Drink It Up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQ3LXHKB34

Phantaztick

10-29-2013

I wonder if that counts for dragon, baron, and the jungle.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2013

It did specifically say "Minions"
But who knows

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

10-29-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantaztick View Post
I wonder if that counts for dragon, baron, and the jungle.
Minions only, not monsters - offered far too much stealing power against objectives otherwise unfortunately.

The change to Hexplosive Minefield on the other hand does offer benefit against monsters as well as minions. That one we'll be keeping an eye on for any potential problems, has been ok so far in internal testing at least though.

Last Comment

10-29-2013

first under red

Name:  fap.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  29.5 KB

JesusIsOurSavior

10-29-2013

I really like that the q was made to be more like jarvan's e, It makes poking a lot easier

emTmyclipin2u

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Minions only, not monsters - offered far too much stealing power against objectives otherwise unfortunately.

The change to Hexplosive Minefield on the other hand does offer benefit against monsters as well as minions. That one we'll be keeping an eye on for any potential problems, has been ok so far in internal testing at least though.
It seems like it would make it easier for Ziggs to solo blue buff, which he already can do but very slowly, by abusing his w and kiting the buff through multiple bombs. I don't really see at all where it could be abused. Maybe it makes jungle Ziggs viable, but who cares? Obviously you came to the same conclusion, which is why it is now being added.