Soraka: Now OP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosBlood

Junior Member

10-29-2013

Now with Soraka_OVERRIDE, any Soraka will automatically win games. Biggest buff to Soraka yet!
http://tinypic.com/r/sl4obs/5


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

10-29-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Whoops, thanks for the catch.

For anyone curious 'Override' is a label we add to internal copies of champions we're testing out changes on, to distinguish them from the existing verison. In this case someone (me) forgot to change the name back when copying some of the changes over to the normal version.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaggle of Koalas

Senior Member

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Whoops, thanks for the catch.

For anyone curious 'Override' is a label we add to internal copies of champions we're testing out changes on, to distinguish them from the existing verison. In this case someone (me) forgot to change the name back when copying some of the changes over to the normal version.
What kind of changes?


You knew this question was coming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaggle of Koalas View Post
What kind of changes?


You knew this question was coming.
Probably the mana cost reduction.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FEMALE STREAMER

Senior Member

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBlood View Post
Now with Soraka_OVERRIDE, any Soraka will automatically win games. Biggest buff to Soraka yet!
http://tinypic.com/r/sl4obs/5
Soraka goes on all fours and Sanger Zonvolt mounts her back


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The White Plague

Senior Member

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Whoops, thanks for the catch.

For anyone curious 'Override' is a label we add to internal copies of champions we're testing out changes on, to distinguish them from the existing verison. In this case someone (me) forgot to change the name back when copying some of the changes over to the normal version.
I blame you for Kassadin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-29-2013

Woot Meddler!
I guess Override was for Soraka R change.
Waiting for Soraka Q fix Override <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jean Never Wins

Senior Member

10-29-2013

SORAKA lS GOING INTO OVERRIDE MODE NOW YOU'RE THE SUPPORT VAYNE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No CS For You

Senior Member

10-29-2013

Riots post legit made me lol!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonCannonKarthus

Senior Member

10-29-2013

Even more Soraka buffs? Wtf?>?!?!?! Karthus is ONCE AGAIN left in the dust.


http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...3#post42605093

Raise awareness!