Teem-O' Lantern Question

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taskun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2013

Do I really have to carve my name into the pumpkin? I put my summoner name on a card under the pumpkin but there isn't really anywhere near the actual art that I can fit it. I could carve it into the side or the back but it won't show the same way.

Riot please clarify. Thank you. :-)

Taskun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2013

Bump for a reply on this-un. Ty

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

10-28-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskun View Post
Do I really have to carve my name into the pumpkin? I put my summoner name on a card under the pumpkin but there isn't really anywhere near the actual art that I can fit it. I could carve it into the side or the back but it won't show the same way.

Riot please clarify. Thank you. :-)

Yes. We will only take into consideration the submissions that respect all the rules that we have written. There is no problem if you carve your name now and resubmit your picture. It's just easier if we have the same rules for everyone so nobody will be upset ^^. Good luck!

FistOf7Dragons

10-28-2013

that annie is so scary ;_;

Absolute None

10-28-2013

GET THE NETS IT'S GETTING AWAy!

Majin Bl3u

10-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklaen View Post
Yes. We will only take into consideration the submissions that respect all the rules that we have written. There is no problem if you carve your name now and resubmit your picture. It's just easier if we have the same rules for everyone so nobody will be upset ^^. Good luck!
This is confusing. We can only submit a single image, right? What if we can't fit our name onto the carving in a place where it will show up in the image?

I really think that is a stupid rule. Why would we want to carve are name onto the pumpkin anyway? I get you want proof that we actually made it, but there has to be a better way... At least give some freaking examples so we know what you mean!

Threattosociety

10-28-2013

I wish I knew that carving your summoner name was a requirement as my submission pumpkin is now on the droopy side and am unable to take a good pic nor carve my summoner name in it or risk it completely falling apart. Riot should have been a little more clear on that being a requirement, not just saying "oh and don't forget to do this" does that also mean if we didn't use a candle that its invalid?

Really wish I would have known this ahead of time instead of 3 hours ago, there goes 5 hours and 2 bloody fingers for nothing = /

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

10-29-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey there. I have also explained it here if you want to read more about it. The reasoning behind the name being carved in the pumpkin is just a check up that players will submit original work as you well noticed . You can now see some examples here with how the name should appear. The name can also be in a hidden spot on the pumpkin and if you submit a picture divided in two - one with the art and one where you can see the name (but make sure we can tell it's the same pumpkin) it would also be fine. Good luck and I'm sure you'll find the best way to do this ^^!

Blunts4Brekfast

10-29-2013

At least your name isnt that long :P

Old Greggory

10-31-2013

I accidentally forgot an "r" in my summoner name, so do i have to carve in an r and resubmit it? i wrote Old Greggoy instead of Old Greggory