Teem-O'-Lantern Halloween Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tomabilly1

10-28-2013

I have a two questions. I know the winners of the competition are being announced today (10/28) and again next monday (11/4) but what I want to know is where I can see the winners. This is really important to me because on the #LOLHalloweenContest twitter page, my submission is the top tweet. (When I posted this). Also, in case I am just making myself worry over nothing, do you only see who wins if you are one of today's winners? And how long will it take for the winners to get the champions/skins? Thanks for your time.

I guess that was more than a two questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

10-29-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabilly1 View Post
I have a two questions. I know the winners of the competition are being announced today (10/28) and again next monday (11/4) but what I want to know is where I can see the winners. This is really important to me because on the #LOLHalloweenContest twitter page, my submission is the top tweet. (When I posted this). Also, in case I am just making myself worry over nothing, do you only see who wins if you are one of today's winners? And how long will it take for the winners to get the champions/skins? Thanks for your time.

I guess that was more than a two questions.

Hey. I will assume you've already found the winners (sorry for being so late with the reply), but in case you haven't you can see them here. The first round of winners will receive the prizes as soon as the last two skins will become available ^^ and the second one after 2-3 days after the announcement.